What Is You #1 Favourite Song To Smoke To?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Mar 16 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have to go with "Fire It Up", Modest Mouse.

ooh +1 good call anything Modest Mouse would kik ass Fly in a jar... dashboard, education,

"like a rickshaw gettin pulled around by another rickshaw" thats a genious line!

I think Dashboard is a bit too energetic to make for a good smoking song tongue.gif

Tiny Cities Made of Ashes would be my #2 MM smoking song after Fire It Up. Education is another good one. Fly Trapped is probably my favourite MM song of the moment, but like Dashboard it doesn't quite have the right vibe for smoking.

QUOTE (gaia.plateau @ Mar 16 2008, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Dashboard is a bit too energetic to make for a good smoking song tongue.gif

Tiny Cities Made of Ashes would be my #2 MM smoking song after Fire It Up. Education is another good one. Fly Trapped is probably my favourite MM song of the moment, but like Dashboard it doesn't quite have the right vibe for smoking.

Florida... good song, havnt listened to that CD in ages, so i dont remember alot of the titles, but the entire CD would be a good deal, some ups, some downs

good CD in general

QUOTE (Ceraziefish @ Mar 17 2008, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Balthazar @ Mar 15 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boris - Naki Kyoku

Not only is that one of the best songs to listen to while smoking, it's one of the best songs ever recorded.

I love the how the energy in it rises and falls.

Another Boris-fan? happy.gif
I agree. One of the best songs ever made, it makes Akuma no Uta one of my favourite albums all on it's own.

last nite i found one of my old CD's its by an artist called Opium Jukebox

They use classic midle eastern instruments, the kind of music you see belly dancers go at it to.

but the catch is, they do covers, the CD i own, is the best of Rolling Stones, its all rolling stones but in a cool mellow sound with the instruments.... its the GREATEST!! ting ever to smoke to

this is the best site i could find: http://mog.com/schnitzengruben/blog_post/139799