What Is You #1 Favourite Song To Smoke To?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, I was smoking with some Iraqis. I taught them how to sing "Da doo ron ron", and I sang the English lyrics, while they sang the chorus.

Ha! Nothing compared to this, I know hes just voice synching but the guys a frikkin genius!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o&feature=related

. . . That or anything off Rages debut album. Its nice to know some things never change smile.gif : http://youtube.com/watch?v=PpfigvFhKdQ&feature=related

One of my greatest regrets is never having seen rage live.

there is no wrong kind of music to smoke to, whatever captures your mood while smoking

somedays i will smoke t slipknot, other days to billy joel, somdays elton john, other days Anti-flag

watever floats your boat will work

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. A lot a techno mentioned, yet I can't really see myself ever smoking to it.
Modest Mouse is pretty sweet. Especially their older stuff from The Moon and Antarctica.
Matisyahu for sure.
I've always wanted to smoke to Pink Floyd and someday I probably will. The group I smoke with isn't into PF so much.

QUOTE (PuRecHi @ Apr 8 2008, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't really have a favorite song but I usually just listen to the album Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous via Big L. Fuck yeah.
WTH. Never smoked to it but one of my alltime favorite albums.
Anyway, as far as smoking goes it has to be something laidback, maybe something on the more lyrical side. I just can't imagine enjoying myself smoking while listening to death metal or techno or something.