Drunk Posting

Tati

Drunk and mad, night clubs suck!!! I would rather pay 3 bucks a drin k at a dive bar than 7 dollars for a watered down drink at a night club. The only reason I have a buzz going is the ten shots I took before we went out to a night club that only ugly chicks and desparate old men were at. I'm not useded to being single but from whatb I have experienced it sucks ass.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='thecoalition' date='15 February 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1266292564' post='451684']
mickey's = foul poor man's alcohol.
im plowing through a case of the magic hat spring pack.
[/quote]

Don't be hatin on the Mickey's now! Good choice in college lol

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' date='20 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1266692831' post='452624']
this needs to be pinned...its a thread that will not die, however, when I'm drunk, I cannot find this thread for shit like last night
[/quote]

the exact reason y this thread is bookmarked and im always signed in to hookah forum makes drunk posting so much easier

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Stuie' date='06 March 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1267937487' post='455684']
wish i had some wine john, cheaper than the disaronna
[/quote]

not my wine of preference stuie;) however for the last 2 years disoronna is more $$$ than my wine. after my bottle of hess wine 2 full frozen shot glasses of sipping belvedere vodka, put me over (btw, I thought that would be a better vodka, it wasn't) maybe another shot maybe not, need to see how the next shisha bowl treats me

Got a local winnery here that does some good stuff. $10 a bottle

But I prefer Sandeman port and a good shiraz

• 1 month later...
I haven't posted here in a loooooooooooong time.
There is a nursing bar crawl tonight, and I'm super excited!!! Depending on my state, I might be able to post something, we shall see.

So, I had my last final ever today!!!! And it went pretty well. I don't actually want to check my grade, I just want to believe I did well.
My night started with two bottles of wine shared between 4 of us, then out to bar with a few free shots, long island and beer.
Followed by some delicious lamb shwarma sandwich, and now home.

Since the boy is riding around in an ambulance (for class, not because anything is wrong) I am home alone. Drunk. Which hasnt happened in a very long time.
So hello and goodbye. I am gonna explore the forum and possibly pass out.

Gnite boys!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tati' date='03 May 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1272931706' post='466524']
Cheap date=drunk Tati.
<3!
[/quote]

you still owe me a date...I'll take you up on that :)

its 7:30 am Tues morning and I am at work. Still a little drunk.Now I have to try and maintain till I actually sober up. Good thing I get a ride to work other wise I wouldn't even be here.
Ray