Drunk Posting

Tati

mixed drink number three and feeling tipsy, forgot how to use the shift button for the number button ans also forgot how to use a number button lol, otherwise I wouldnt have typed out the number three...I would have used number symbol plus number three lol

• 2 weeks later...
alright so im not drunk right now but saturday night somehow i ended up warndering around Mannheim by myself drunk. Left the club with my friends and lost them somewhere. got picked up by the cops and taken back to my car. passed out in the back seat at 630 am after my friends showed up they went looking for me and got lost too. That was an awesome night lol

so ya...5 smirnoff ices and on my third leinenkugels...awesomeness..I can hardly type. As soon as House is over I'm playing Day of Defeat: SOurce while smoking my no-name egyptian which I haven't smoked since August

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 24 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Oct 23 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am hammered...a lot of mixed drinks of different kins of rum....gawd its hard to type

Dont remember typing this

.,....woke up drunk though morning1.gif

so im guessing you dont remember offering to pay arcane with shisha for sexual favors in the chatroom? it was very odd and uncomfortable for myself to witness

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 24 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am hammered...a lot of mixed drinks of different kins of rum....gawd its hard to type

so im guessing you dont remember offering to pay arcane with shisha for sexual favors in the chatroom? it was very odd and uncomfortable for myself to witness

blink.gif

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Oct 24 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good 'ol drunken HF chat! I might find myself in here tonight as I'm 21 at midnight!