Drunk Posting

Tati

QUOTE (foibled again @ Nov 15 2009, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...... I hope you passt out and your friend did the rightew thing and dipped your ballzzsack in icey hot!

oh my god laugh.gif
hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
mmmm.... this is going to be a good Christmas... Just found "Shiner Holiday Cheer" F@#$)* GOOD!!!!!!

also found Ed Hardy Wine at the store... @#(*@$)( ED HARDY @#)*#$!)#_($*@_#($*

Should about 2 6 packs... this one is almost gone.

Sam Adams has a new beer Utopia... $150 a bottle, in a copper bottle and outlawed in 13 states

Due to legal restrictions, Samuel Adams Utopias is not offered in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, or West Virginia.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Dec 1 2009, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sam Adams has a new beer Utopia... $150 a bottle, in a copper bottle and outlawed in 13 states

Due to legal restrictions, Samuel Adams Utopias is not offered in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, or West Virginia.

this sounds like a musht have for me.... i will find a bottle some where. Apparently though its been out for a few years now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH i have not been here for a while im drunk and typing fine 2 am ans going strong. mixed red bull and johnny walker= deliouse drink i live it! going to amsterdam for new years going to get plastered and try to make out with some one in a fountain at midnight lol

[quote name='clickypoo' date='03 January 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1262517782' post='443074']
[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAS NOT BUMPED ON NEW YEARS!!![/color][/size]

So in return I will bump tonight.

diszzzzzrunk.

[/quote]

in my defense i was in amsterdam... in no state to be signing on to a computer let alone posting lol
[img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs189.snc3/19657_1186877879924_1467601276_30477674_1989413_n.jpg[/img]

I was about to post in another forum when half way through the ost I started to sing and forgot what I was trying to talk about.
All I know is I wish it was warmer out so I could smoke more without being inside. Carpet scares me with the coals.
D=

[quote name='Stuie' date='10 January 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1263184017' post='444449']
My new favorite drinking game.

[url="http://www.sharenator.org/Beer_Battleship_or_how_to_always_win_at_battleship/"]http://www.sharenato..._at_battleship/[/url]
[/quote]

That looks awesome Stuie!

[quote name='Goody1231979' date='18 December 2009 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1261125507' post='439990']
KINNNNNNNG COBBBBBBBBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 400000000000000000000000ssssssssssssssssssss

LETSSS keep them 40s poppen
[/quote]

thats how we roll son! king cobra till i die! i was so pissed when i moved to washington cuz they didnt distribute it up here and then one day BAM tall cans on the shelves... i creamed myself when i saw it and then bought the store out just in case it was a fluke

• 3 weeks later...