Drunk Posting

Tati

• 3 weeks later...
Yes! Im very very drunk right now! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wow this is harder than I thought it would be!

Oh get your mind out of the gutter!

Well I was gonna bump this thread earlier cuz I knew I would get drunk tonight but I found it!

Whats funny is that I was planning this thread ALL DAY but I forgot was I was going to say.....hey that rymes.....I forgot how to spell that word....ryghmes.....no righms.....no righms....no.....rymes....oh fuck it....I cant spell it....im gonna look it up cuz its killin me now....rhymes.....ya thats it! it ryhmes! wow....that was hard.....

I only drank three 24's but 2 of them were ices so that is considered 1 and a half so I'm still a baller....I drank 8 beers by my calcualtions....on a semi full stomach so I'm still cool!

Tati.....your kinda hot....there I said it! there is something about a girl who can handle her liquor.....ok really hot.....wow I just typed there is something about a girl who can handle her liqour again but I almost forgot I had already said that.....anyway.....tati your hot!

Anyhoo I love you all and I love this board......I enjoyed my beers with some Mizo white grape that I got from a LOCAL store....yeah! california is bad ass.....

Ok im about to hit the sack cuz this dip is making me just a tad nauseous.....love you all.....peace and the love.....peace in the middle east.......

Gotta go now.....Drunk IS GOOD!

• 1 month later...
ok so i didnt get to get on last night whilst drinking but i woke up at 10 am in my own bed naked... I still feel a little drunk... I dont know how i got home last night. I blacked out downtown... the last thing i remember was someone buying me a drink and the bartender lit it on fire then covered it and made me drink it through a straw. After that she made me turn the straw around keep sucking air from the shot glass. Then lights out ha ha good time good times

so im posting in the drunlk posting yet again i cant remember how much i drank but i know i onlw started drinking 8 hours ago. when was the last time tati was on she is hot and she is a genius for starting this forum. damn i love my life and i need to work in the morning. oh oh i gound some coce coals they are cocobrico anyone ever heard of them they take forever to light but for 6.90 euro for a kilo im not gonnat complain. they smoke pretty good... yummmm grapre shisha i wish orient tobacco was in the states then u could all know how good it is although i did find out that sultin tobacco is made by the same comp[any how is sultin

Last week was fun, drunk 4 days in a row, each time more than before. WooT!!!!
Im just buzzed now, but absurdly tired. Going to a Mustard Plug show tomorrwo!!!! Super excited!!!!

Say Good night Tati.

so i started the evening smoking and drinking with my cousin and friends...eveolved to neighbors are shenanigans...lots of wine. I'm driumk

tiurns out the neighbor upstairs graduated from my highschool a year behind me and knows me as a legend lol