Woohooo My First Batch Of Tangiers Arrived

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Dec 18 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Snoopy, i tried it like you did last night, i even poked holes about the same and inhale was fine, but i got the bad tickle in the throat on exhale which is fixed for me when i add more.
just figured i throw it out there!
clickhea i really wish i knew what was going on with your shisha man!
its really weird

Yup, I added a couple more holes to my pattern and it did wonders! Holy cow did I have a monster session last night. One of the best in a long time. I made my down stem a little longer also because my replacement base was taller. Now I can reduce the water volume and does this thing hit now!!!

I just got my Bambino, ha ha, what a little peanut. I cant wait to try it out. This should great for the summer time traveling.

I got my Snozzberry Tangiers too. Can't wait for that also. I will have to post up a review tonight for them both.

i tried adding more holes, breaking up the coals and placing them around the bowl

adding a wind cover, removing the wind cover

its not harsh no matter what i do, and the smoke is decent, i just dont taste anything... i wish mush or tangiers would give their ideas

i guess they dont want to help me ;{

my only guess is the shisha h-s sent me was bad, because theres no way after 6-8 attempts trying different things everyone recomended that iam still getting no flavor at all not even for a minute Edited by clickhea

Well before you jump out the window you should.. wait .. dont jump out the window! That's pretty gay how you can't taste anything, right when i opend my tangiers out of the package yesterday i could smell what each one was like right away.. maybe not the snozzberry but im still not sure what its supposed to smell like.. good hopefully biggrin.gif

just put the coals on

another update in 5 mins

btw i want to add

everything was cleaned.. when i say cleaned i mean i took a half hour to clean my mya qt + hose i scrubbed the crap outta everything

baking soda + lemon Edited by clickhea

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 18 2007, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tried adding more holes, breaking up the coals and placing them around the bowl

adding a wind cover, removing the wind cover

its not harsh no matter what i do, and the smoke is decent, i just dont taste anything... i wish mush or tangiers would give their ideas

i guess they dont want to help me ;{

my only guess is the shisha h-s sent me was bad, because theres no way after 6-8 attempts trying different things everyone recomended that iam still getting no flavor at all not even for a minute

Its the same with my orange soda angry.gif No matter what the hell I do, I can't make it smoke and I've done EVERYTHING and acclimated it like 4 times cuz I thought it wasn't done.

I got the baccy from H-S too...Do you think that maybe some of the baccy their giving out is old or something?

And I used Rayver's acclimate method the first time too. It was workin cuz the room seriously started to smell like orange soda/ But the when I smoked it for the first time, it was hella harsh!

And that I tried acclimating again and again,it didn't work!

I'm really fed up now! >:|

I just ordered some Kiwi and Lemon-Lime off of H-C maybe Tangiers will work from there cuz afterall, the place where Tangiers is made is in Cali, too. So maybe it'll be freshly made tobacci?

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Dec 18 2007, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe not the snozzberry but im still not sure what its supposed to smell like.. good hopefully biggrin.gif

its like a fruit cocktail, made up of all of the fruity tangiers flavors.. (no kashmir, f line, mint, or vanilla)

I got mine from Hookah-Shisha and it was perfect. I did the 3 flavors for like 35 bucks and in order to get free shipping i had to spend.. 35 bucks!! So yea it was nice biggrin.gif Hookah-Shisha FTW

Sounds like a bad batch man, even when i have burned the Tangiers completely i still got prety good taste from one of the mildest flavors, Horchata.

If there is literally no flavor, that's for sure a bad batch. Hookah-shisha can't do anything about opened tobacco though. Maybe they'll give half off or a free one on your next order though.

Ohh, and Cool Strawberry is a very new flavor so it can't be more than a month old. And oldness will not give that much of a lack of flavor either.

Actually, when i just load my Tangiers and inhale without any coals, i can taste it pretty profoundly. Edited by ZenSilk

iam not expecting free anything its opened, and almost all gone on bowls which have gone bad

none of them smell good at all tho so iam assuming it has to be a bad batch Edited by clickhea

Damn every time i read this thread i just get sad sad.gif

Anyway, im bout to light some coals and throw them on the peach iced tea bowl from last night biggrin.gif

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 19 2007, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iam not expecting free anything its opened, and almost all gone on bowls which have gone bad

none of them smell good at all tho so iam assuming it has to be a bad batch

You might as well talk to them, but you're probably not trusting Tangiers right about now are ya?

I'd still give it another shot, with so many good reviews vs. bad ones, you might have just had bad luck with this batch. Try and change as many variables as possible. Order from a different place, order different flavors, make the distance between you and the vendor as small as possible as to not run the tobacco through different temperatures/weather. Good luck bro.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Dec 19 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn every time i read this thread i just get sad sad.gif

Anyway, im bout to light some coals and throw them on the peach iced tea bowl from last night biggrin.gif

I get sad too. and kinda mad cause i have been thinking about it alot.

kinda wish i could fly up there just to help.