Woohooo My First Batch Of Tangiers Arrived

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try this, leave a tiny space between the foil and tobacco but pack it in clumps, move the tobacco around to fit the bowl but don't break it apart, make sure there is no tobacco touching the foil but it is pretty damn close, poke large holes around the whole bowl (not just rings), break naturals into many pieces and spread around bowl evenly, if smoke is thin then add more coals, if smoke is too thick remove some. if u are using QLs like 3 kings place coals on opposite s[ide of phunnel haning off the edge a little, japs jus break 1 stick into 4 pieces.. start with 3 of them spaced around bowl

This may sound like a dumb question, but here it goes. Are you drinking anything while you smoke? Something that hydrates is the best, or definitely something that complements the Shisha flavor. Like for me when I smoke Orange Soda, I like to drink a can of Vault. Tea is also nice, but I like water the best to drink. It also helps to have a little snack to munch on. Edited by Snoopy1966

I've never smoked tangiers but maybe what everyone else does wont work for you. Have you try doing things really differently (pack the bowl a lot less or more, using less heat/more, bigger holes, really small hole)? do you put a wind cover over it sometimes that helps me...

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 17 2007, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mushrat help dude

Yea ask the man that packs a bunch of tangiers bowls a day.. Mush, why havent you posted up any pics yet? You must be doing something right if you get paying customers to smoke it without getting a nasty side affect.

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 17 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
somthing has to be wrong with the shisha i receieved theres no way this is somthing iam doing wrong anymore

try one last thing, cut it up really small like starbuzz or layalina is and pack it like you pack tht tobacco and see how it works

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Dec 17 2007, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
somthing has to be wrong with the shisha i receieved theres no way this is somthing iam doing wrong anymore

try one last thing, cut it up really small like starbuzz or layalina is and pack it like you pack tht tobacco and see how it works

If that still doesnt work.. cut it up really small and mix it with another flavor/brand biggrin.gif ASUSEAN i think told me about doing this with Layalina.. works great tastes good.. like what.. 20-30% tangiers or something like that.

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Dec 17 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Dec 17 2007, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that still doesnt work.. cut it up really small and mix it with another flavor/brand biggrin.gif ASUSEAN i think told me about doing this with Layalina.. works great tastes good.. like what.. 20-30% tangiers or something like that.

yea i think i suggested doing this. works good,. jus make sure you get a good complimentary flavor Edited by ASUSEAN1

Just got my order in like an hour or so ago. Cool Stawberry, Peach Iced Tea, and the Snozberry (Spell ChecK?), there acclimating right now. Not sure i can wait a full 4 hours to smoke one of these... None of them smell bad, the peach iced tea has a hint of peach to it so thats gonna be good, and same for the strawberry but it has a strawberry hint to it. Only 3 more hours!!!

Snoopy, i tried it like you did last night, i even poked holes about the same and inhale was fine, but i got the bad tickle in the throat on exhale which is fixed for me when i add more.
just figured i throw it out there!
clickhea i really wish i knew what was going on with your shisha man!
its really weird

QUOTE (clickhea @ Dec 18 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iam about 2 mins away from loading cool strawberry

i packed it down in the bowl this time just a lil bit and iam gonna try a different hole configuration i'll report back in 10 mins

ok, be quick. i might not be here (christmas shopping)

I'll be here for the next hour and half biggrin.gif But after that im going home and dropping some more coals on my Cool Strawberry bowl from last night... T'was soooo goood!! Only had that little tingle in the back of the throat once and thats when i moved the coals to the side.. baaaddd idea lol. Good luck!