How Often Do You Smoke Your Hookah?

i try not too use it too often because of the whole "health issue" but sometimes i cant help it and really just wanna use it.

Id have to say i use it about 2-3 times a week.

i smoke everyday..... I was once like you when i first got it like "just every now and then" but now that school is winding down it seems like my friends come over every night and we smoke till pretty late. its very enjoyable

Pritty much 1 medium funnel bowl per night.

2Hr session x 7days a week.

However i have started to notice that after a session on the hookah after climbing the stairs my heart is thumping like a jack rabbit and i get a very brief thumpy headache.

JD

Yeah, I used to smoke only a couple of times a week, but now I got the hookah ok'ed with my parents and I've been smoking, usually with a friend, almost everyday, up to two bowls a night, but three is not uncommon, and four has been seen.

Compared to smoking ciggs, hookah is like an asthma inhaler; I would go to the gym, and when I smoked ciggs, I was very easily winded by weights, but after I quit and switched to hookah, I was able to ride the bike five miles with little more than a sweat.

maybe Twice a week. I've really slowed down though lately. Hookah isn't as appealing to me as it use to be when I first started. Now I rarely get buzzed and the flavor is still good but I guess I am just getting kind of bored with it.

QUOTE (KiKaL @ May 18 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe Twice a week. I've really slowed down though lately. Hookah isn't as appealing to me as it use to be when I first started. Now I rarely get buzzed and the flavor is still good but I guess I am just getting kind of bored with it.

I noticed the same thing with myself. Im doing it less fequently since it started losing its buzz and appeal after doing it more frequently (as in daily). Funny thing is, the "maybe twice a week" is about the same balance that I have reached.

- misterbeetz

I can smoke almost every day. I prefer to use a different bowl, though. I prefer to let a ceramic bowl "rest" for a couple of days, before I use it again, so I keep a couple of spare bowls handy.

It changes for me....sometimes it gets to like 10 times a week, sometimes as low as 0.... depends if i have shisha... But when I do have a decent amount of shisha I usually smoke probably 5-6 times a week

I used to smoke 2-3 times a week. Since the baby has been born I only get to smoke once a week, sometimes not at all. Mamma and baby are going home for the weekend so my buddies and I are throwing a kegger and you can bet your sweet ass I'm gonna be smoking tonight!!!

Right now, while I'm living with my parents waiting to move in mid-June, once in a blue moon. When I'm back in my own place, probably 1-3 times a week.

2-3 sessions weekly depends on the mood and if i can find the tobacco. its hard to hunt for a good tobacco here it's either al-ajamy or nakhla coconut. Peace keep smoking shisha.