How Often Do You Smoke Your Hookah?

Everyday 2-3 times... i can always find someone to smoke with since it's really common here, i have bible studies, a huge 80 chapters i had to learn and mezmorize, how did i achive this goal? via learning and smoking hookah outdoors with my friend smile.gif nothing like a good hookah nice sun a trees and a bible book that claim if someone says to me "you are not my master!" i shall cut his ear out!

over the summer i smoke probably every other day or so. When school's in session and whatnot, i generally smoke on friday nights while we all relax and have a couple of brews, sometimes on saturdays too. I don't like to smoke too often all the time, since for a while i replaced cigarettes with shisha, and i would smoke at least once a day, sometimes more, and that was basically the same as smoking cigarettes, so i cut waay back, didn't smoke shisha for about 3 months, and now enjoy it every couple of days...it's a good time.

I've always been active since I started smoking hookah, but since the summer started and my roomates gone, I generally smoke a small phunnel myself just about everyday, sometimes more. I've been making myself go exercise to ensure good health, though. When I started running again I had some pretty harsh lung pain/shortness of breath which is a real eye opener. I try to smoke one hookah for every 2 trips to the gym. Maybe I should change my name to "hookaheveryotherday" haha. :-) Edited by hookaheveryday