Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amora Smith

Esotericist, Bohemian-Aspirant, Left-Hand Philosopher And Intellectuallist...

I'm currently trying to ditch the habit of smoking forbidden amounts of ganja, going to force myself through some depressionry and eventually get to setting up a hookah. I've constantly resorted to this crutch to get my mental flexibilities aligned, but I find the after-effects to be nullifying and overall the potency is lost as a recreational tool. MY MAIN INQUIRY IS: I'm permatripping from mushrooms now (vibing. moreso) and it always helps to have a good atmosphere. So I wanted a traditional eastern ceremonial look to my hookah space, as well as a proper smoke thats not too heavy on the "UUUUUUGH I smoke too much for too long" and sits better for longer periods on a fresh tolerance (I had a hookah smoking phase some time ago with a roomate), something with a buzz but no nausea. I believe I will start with a few online ordered cans and get a good box of coals (although for the month I have coals now from a year ago after a failed hookah endeavour with a crappy mini one).

Heres Yog-Sothoth with the whether.

Edited by Amora Smith

Well this was an interesting debut. I hope you get all that you are looking to get? Lol

Welcome to the forums, I hope you find many a bold text here. Good luck with the witchcraft

welcome aboard, we will be glad to help you with any questions you have

[URL=http://s124.photobucket.com/user/INCUBUSRATM/media/Funny%20pics%20and%20gifs/mind-blown.gif.html][/URL]

Um, welcome?

mind-blown.gif

Um, welcome?

Well i guess this is the type of welcome you're looking to get...  Hope you accomplish whatever you seek to accomplish here... 

e20.jpgâ€wut_o_194822.jpg​‹

38545141.jpg​

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

I hope its not considered spamming if i double post but tim that tim hydecker automated gif is priceless! hope my add-ons weren't overkill! 

I think this thread is pretty cool in my opinion. B)

Its derailed all the way to hell.

I'm pretty sure it never got off topic.

This was how it was meant to be.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who read it and thought it was a joke...

Im new too and enjoying the replies and wish I was puffing da hookah right now.  Welcome Amora.

I miss this thread anyways....   

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN