Esotericist, Bohemian-Aspirant, Left-Hand Philosopher And Intellectuallist...

Amora Smith

I'm currently trying to ditch the habit of smoking forbidden amounts of ganja, going to force myself through some depressionry and eventually get to setting up a hookah. I've constantly resorted to this crutch to get my mental flexibilities aligned, but I find the after-effects to be nullifying and overall the potency is lost as a recreational tool. MY MAIN INQUIRY IS: I'm permatripping from mushrooms now (vibing. moreso) and it always helps to have a good atmosphere. So I wanted a traditional eastern ceremonial look to my hookah space, as well as a proper smoke thats not too heavy on the "UUUUUUGH I smoke too much for too long" and sits better for longer periods on a fresh tolerance (I had a hookah smoking phase some time ago with a roomate), something with a buzz but no nausea. I believe I will start with a few online ordered cans and get a good box of coals (although for the month I have coals now from a year ago after a failed hookah endeavour with a crappy mini one).

Heres Yog-Sothoth with the whether.

Edited by Amora Smith

mind-blown.gif

Um, welcome?

Well i guess this is the type of welcome you're looking to get...  Hope you accomplish whatever you seek to accomplish here... 

e20.jpgâ€wut_o_194822.jpg​‹

38545141.jpg​

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

I hope its not considered spamming if i double post but tim that tim hydecker automated gif is priceless! hope my add-ons weren't overkill! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...