Okay, to start, sorry if this is a repeat post but I just found a video for these guys today and let me say...holy cow.

I'm not quite sure what to think about this product. I suppose for the purpose they're selling it for it does seem ideal, no coals, no shisha, no mess! I suppose that's a club owners dream but in reality I'm sure it's probably not as great as the real deal. 

But I'm curious, has anyone seen one of these or tried one?

Below is a link:

https://www.blowhookah.com

I feel like that this shows everything that is wrong about hookah and the culture around it, in the up and coming generations.  Sure, i like smoking in a social setting, just as much as the next person, but this is, to me, just a pathetic attempt to market to the "rich" crowd and make it seem like such a "cool" and "hip" thing to do.  Idk, i just find it annoying.  I'm by no means against the "Vapor" type of smoke.  Hell, i love shiazo steam stones.  I just can't help but be reminded of the whole "Marlboro Man" type of marketing that is happening with this.  Also,  :whogives:​ 

BTW, this is not directed at OP, just my .02 on the matter. 

**I believe that they call that venting**       :moon:

for $2,000?!! lol

that's insane!

Huh?  Where are you getting $2,000?  The pen is $34.99.  2gO seems to be a replacement part number for the counter unit.  Ooops!  Nevermind.  I see the "hookah".  Okay, I'll just go with dumb idea.

'Rani

• Upvote 1

this is just a way to get people to spend more money and get around the "smoking in doors" thing. but i know people that would like this but i personaly like the way we smoke lol, the vape days will come and go. hoookah will never change :)

but that hookah is WAY TO EXPENSIVE, vapes fine but a whole hookah and 2k yah..stupid. no thanks. com'on bro

I feel like that this shows everything that is wrong about hookah and the culture around it, in the up and coming generations.  Sure, i like smoking in a social setting, just as much as the next person, but this is, to me, just a pathetic attempt to market to the "rich" crowd and make it seem like such a "cool" and "hip" thing to do.  Idk, i just find it annoying.  I'm by no means against the "Vapor" type of smoke.  Hell, i love shiazo steam stones.  I just can't help but be reminded of the whole "Marlboro Man" type of marketing that is happening with this.  Also,  :whogives:​ 

BTW, this is not directed at OP, just my .02 on the matter. 

**I believe that they call that venting**       :moon:

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen hookah as a dance party activity. I think it's funny that one of their marketing ploys is that you can be "guilt free".

You've never been to one of my parties then

I've never seen hookah as a dance party activity. I think it's funny that one of their marketing ploys is that you can be "guilt free". You've never been to one of my parties then I must be missing out...

i've found that enough alcohol makes any party guilt free, cause af ter i certain point i just don't care what i do/did

• Upvote 1

That is dumber than tits on a bear.

Oh    Canada  may suck but that is an epic saying. That and hockey are the only reasons we don't hate canada as much but you guys will pay for having them beady little eyes and halfway divided heads and for allowing bryan adams to continue living while writing bad music!

However good sayings and hockey make it up :-)

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

is that a canadian saying?

I'm Canadian, and I say it, so I guess it's a Canadian saying.

Oh    Canada  may suck but that is an epic saying. That and hockey are the only reasons we don't hate canada as much but you guys will pay for having them beady little eyes and halfway divided heads and for allowing bryan adams to continue living while writing bad music!

However good sayings and hockey make it up :-)

.... so you are saying that not only do you speak for all Americans, but also that the only reason you don't hate us is because I say "dumber than tits on a bear" and because hockey exists? Interesting. I was unaware of the precarious balance of power we have!

• Upvote 1