Nakhla Tropicana Discontinued

Nakhla has announced they are discontinuing Nakhla Tropicana. In my opinion I think they are going to start phasing out flavors that don't sell well so they can focus on more mizo/ice/mix (newer less traditional) stuff. In all the years I have known about Nakhla I don't recall them EVER discontinuing any flavor. So for them to do this, it leads me to believe they are making more room/time/whatever to produce newer stuff ... that is my take.

Does anyone ever recall them discontinuing any flavors since you started smoking?

I have 4 or 5 boxes left I will double check tomorrow at the shop. But either way I know I have at least four left. First come first serve.

With that said, I desperately want a mizo mango, I LOVE nakhla's mango. And mizo strawberry ... mmm mizo strawberry. All I ask is for like 20 more mizo flavors and I will be a happy man lol.

I don't really taste the grapefruit. MAYBE a VERY sweet ruby red, with a lot of pineapple and mango thrown in. It tastes a lot like Trader Joe's "Caribbean" flavor ice pops, which have strawberry, mango, pineapple, passion fruit, and coconut in them.

Already sold out on Tropicana.

I can order a bunch before it is all gone if you guys would like, please pm me if you have interest. I will only order if there is a decent amount of demand seeing I have to get that from the west coast, not my local connection.

Tropicana is a darn good flavor and I am sad it will be gone. With that said, if my assumption is right, I'd rather have a bunch of new mizo flavors over it. I do wish they would do more with the el nakhla, sherezade, and fakfhakina lines though.

You got the last 2 boxes that I had in stock. A few others took a couple boxes each.

If you wanted to buy a solid amount, I can get you however many boxes you want (assuming there is still that kind of stock available)

Tropicana was a good one....sad to see it go...I may have to pick one up just because.....

But I'm more interested in new flavors, Nakhla needs to make a clove , and just some more non fruit flavors... 

I have seen a few flavors go out, nakhla sweet molasses was a rescent casualty...but years ago there was stuff like fakfakhina strawberry and fakfakhina mint..in 500g striped tubs...this was long long ago

How was fak strawberry? Sounds like it would be good knowing how the fak line is.

As for amount, prob ~15-20 boxes total, because I could order a few other flavors like khan while I am at it that my local hookup doesn't stock.