Okay im going to be trying this Shisha out. I here it gives off great feelings, If ya know what I mean.
Just wanted to know how well it takes heat? Is it like AF low heat or SB High heat?
& what flavor do you recommend I try?

-Many Thanks. ;)

It is VERY heat tolerant. You have to really try to get this stuff to get harsh on you. it's also simple to pack.. anyway you throw it into a bowl, as long as there is airflow to take your pull, it'll smoke great. By far the easiest tobacco to smoke.

As far as flavors to try, if you like double apple (DA) flavors, their DA is one of my favorites. Also the Mizo line is really good. I've only dabbled in a few nakhla flavors as I always buy DA, so that's all I can recommend. But most of their flavors are supposed to be very good as well.

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331183124' post='541740']
Okay im going to be trying this Shisha out. I here it gives off great feelings, If ya know what I mean.
Just wanted to know how well it takes heat? Is it like AF low heat or SB High heat?

-Many Thanks. ;)
[/quote] Was Unable to edit. >.>
Okay im going to be trying this Shisha out. I here it gives off great feelings, If ya know what I mean. I hear Elmas Clay Bowls are the way to smoke for this specific brand. Please correct me if im wrong. What I dont understand is which Elmas Clay Bowl to get. I hear about Female adapter or Male adapter. Something like that. But if it helps, I smoke out of a KM.
http://www.nazarhookah.com/hookahs/elmas-nargile/elmas-bowls-adapters?zenid=pergjhlgcb844maqqjf6vkqjh3
How well does it take heat? Is it like AF low heat or SB High heat?

-Many Thanks.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1331183489' post='541741']
It is VERY heat tolerant. You have to really try to get this stuff to get harsh on you. it's also simple to pack.. anyway you throw it into a bowl, as long as there is airflow to take your pull, it'll smoke great. By far the easiest tobacco to smoke.

As far as flavors to try, if you like double apple (DA) flavors, their DA is one of my favorites. Also the Mizo line is really good. I've only dabbled in a few nakhla flavors as I always buy DA, so that's all I can recommend. But most of their flavors are supposed to be very good as well.
[/quote]Im listening to you my man, I love DA flavors.

An elmas will not fit. Elmas are male bowls whereas most bowls are female. An egyptian bowl works GREAT with nakhla. Elmas bowls are excelent too, but only fit on a female bowl ports. Unless you jimmy rig something.

Either way, your egyptian will be great.

Egyptian bowl FTW. An Elmas bowl will not fit on your hookah. Nakhla is made in Egypt so go with the Egyptian bowl. Mizo will go great in a phunnel, but it's not necessary, just helps since Mizo is really wet.

Their melon blend is pretty good
el basha grape is not bad
earl grey is really strong (i dont like but some do)

nakhla is a great smoke. Flavor tends to be a bit more mild but clouds r great and the buzz can get ya.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1331184344' post='541746']
An elmas will not fit. Elmas are male bowls whereas most bowls are female. An egyptian bowl works GREAT with nakhla. Elmas bowls are excelent too, but only fit on a female bowl ports. Unless you jimmy rig something.

[/quote]

This. Since you're using a KM hookah, the best bowl for Nakhla you will want to use is the standard Egyptian clay bowl that came with it. Elmas bowl is great, but only if you're using a Turkish or Syrian hookah with a female bowl port. ;)

By "great feelings," you mean buzz, right? If so, then yes, we know what you mean. Nakhla is pretty darn good in the buzz department. :)

My favorite flavor so far (NOTE THIS WILL PROBABLY CHANGE ONCE MIZO BLUEBERRY IS AVAILABLE HERE IN THE STATES!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED FOR THIS FLAVOR???) is one Arcane on here "created"- Guavamelon. It's Mizo Guava and Mizo Watermelon mixed together. You can try mixing it different ratios; I can't remember the exact ratio he uses. I think most of the time I just do 50/50. Been a while since I've smoked it to be honest, but have some on the way currently! Both of these flavors are also excellent by themselves. I also really enjoy Mizo Peach (OG Peach is just about as good, not much difference), Mizo Orange (same thing as Peach as far as OG Orange goes), Sweet Melon, Cola, Tropicana, Cappucino, Caramel, Mizo Gum... These are just MY favorites. Get a good idea of what people say is good and pair that with what flavors seem appealing to you.

Btw, the new Mizo flavors Blueberry and Lychee are listed on Nakhla's site, y'all! :yahoo:

Sorry Navy, got sidetracked there, haha... But yeah man, hope we help you out and really end up enjoying Nakhla! I love it, and many others here do as well. :)

EDIT: Just wanted to add Mattarios2's tutorial for packing Nakhla in a phunnel if you do decide to use a Tangiers phunnel bowl: http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/31762-nakhla-tutorial/page__hl__%2Bnakhla+%2Btutorial__fromsearch__1
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='navy876' timestamp='1331183124' post='541740']

-Many Thanks. ;)
[/quote]

Not to be a dick. But its tobacco or mu'assel not shisha. As hassouni Regularly reminds us Shisha means glass.

Was unable to edit. >.> But Im VERY near tempted to try Arcanes mix. Although I hate Guava fruit:P & the last time I smoked Watermelon. I disliked it! It was an arab brand I believe. It tasted like soap. :s

My favorite bowl to smoke Nakhla out of it my OG crown classic. A newer crown classic will work great too, or an Egyptian clay bowl like many have said.

My favorite Nakhla flavors are DA, and Sweet Melon. Both are great flavors. I am really excited for Mizo Blueberry as well.

I love original Nakhla for it's subtlety. It's not an "in your face" candy taste that so many modern hookah tobaccos seem to have these days. I'm crazy about their El Basha Caramel. Go through a kilo a month. And their original Sweet Melon? If I have a bowl going with guests in the house I can't get rid of them until the bowl is long dead. They just keep coming back for more. Earl Grey is too strong for me too, but I'm thinking it could be a decent add to flavor up other things. I find Nakhla's fruit flavors lacking a bit, and I've just never been crazy about the Mizo line for some reason. I primarily pack tight in an Egyptian, but when in a hurry it does just fine with it thrown in there any old way too.

As far as buzz is concerned, nothing buzzes me anymore, not Tangiers Noir, not Nakhla, not even smoking dokha. Too tolerant. Which I don't mind at all, because I never did smoke for buzz so it's kinda cool that I don't have to be circumspect about picking whatever to smoke.

'Rani

I like Nakla Sweet Melon.

Their DA is ok. Whatever I'll smoke it but its not anisey enough for me. I think I've had their plum, strawberry and rose but they are nothing to write home about. Nak Rose I can only enjoy if I'm really in the mood for it. Otherwise its just a soapy disgustling headache inducing torture session.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1331213103' post='541774']
[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1331184344' post='541746']

[/quote]

This. Since you're using a KM hookah, the best bowl for Nakhla you will want to use is the standard Egyptian clay bowl that came with it. Elmas bowl is great, but only if you're using a Turkish or Syrian hookah with a female bowl port. ;)

By "great feelings," you mean buzz, right? If so, then yes, we know what you mean. Nakhla is pretty darn good in the buzz department. :)

My favorite flavor so far (NOTE THIS WILL PROBABLY CHANGE ONCE MIZO BLUEBERRY IS AVAILABLE HERE IN THE STATES!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED FOR THIS FLAVOR???) is one Arcane on here "created"- Guavamelon. It's Mizo Guava and Mizo Watermelon mixed together. You can try mixing it different ratios; I can't remember the exact ratio he uses. I think most of the time I just do 50/50. Been a while since I've smoked it to be honest, but have some on the way currently! Both of these flavors are also excellent by themselves. I also really enjoy Mizo Peach (OG Peach is just about as good, not much difference), Mizo Orange (same thing as Peach as far as OG Orange goes), Sweet Melon, Cola, Tropicana, Cappucino, Caramel, Mizo Gum... These are just MY favorites. Get a good idea of what people say is good and pair that with what flavors seem appealing to you.

Btw, the new Mizo flavors Blueberry and Lychee are listed on Nakhla's site, y'all! :yahoo:

Sorry Navy, got sidetracked there, haha... But yeah man, hope we help you out and really end up enjoying Nakhla! I love it, and many others here do as well. :)

EDIT: Just wanted to add Mattarios2's tutorial for packing Nakhla in a phunnel if you do decide to use a Tangiers phunnel bowl: [url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/31762-nakhla-tutorial/page__hl__%2Bnakhla+%2Btutorial__fromsearch__1"]http://www.hookahfor...__fromsearch__1[/url]
[/quote]Blueberry sounds good! o.O

You cant go wrong with nakhla DA, I like their mint a lot, guava is also wonderful. I also like peach and mizo cherry a lot. As far as heat goes just go all out, nakhla can take it well, no worries about burning it (And if you do just give it a few mins to cool off and its back to normal. Also,I find mod bowl works better than egyptian for it :P (dont crucify me folks :D )

I dont know if you guys have heard about their semi-new flavors like cosmopolitan, Ice-lemon,Flames, Brandy or Shisha on the beach but those flavors have bold yet smooth taste that Nakhla has been famous for. Of course DA started it all for Nakhla but I think they are quickly turning some of their new flavors into instant favorites. I know the blueberry will be available like in 3 months and yet there is so many people already making big buzz about. I myself cant wait to try it, Im a big fan and like to try all new flavors to give a thumbs up or down and so far have not been disapointed with the quality. Ever since I discovered the double or even tripple heads and the mixture of say Vanilla and Strawberry each time I smoke it makes it that much better.

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1331226972' post='541812']
I love original Nakhla for it's subtlety. It's not an "in your face" candy taste that so many modern hookah tobaccos seem to have these days. I'm crazy about their El Basha Caramel. Go through a kilo a month. And their original Sweet Melon? If I have a bowl going with guests in the house I can't get rid of them until the bowl is long dead. They just keep coming back for more. Earl Grey is too strong for me too, but I'm thinking it could be a decent add to flavor up other things. I find Nakhla's fruit flavors lacking a bit, and I've just never been crazy about the Mizo line for some reason. I primarily pack tight in an Egyptian, but when in a hurry it does just fine with it thrown in there any old way too.

As far as buzz is concerned, nothing buzzes me anymore, not Tangiers Noir, not Nakhla, not even smoking dokha. Too tolerant. Which I don't mind at all, because I never did smoke for buzz so it's kinda cool that I don't have to be circumspect about picking whatever to smoke.

'Rani
[/quote]I heard that most Nakhla flavors are more smoother then most Brands. But I for one, cant wait to smoke some! I just ordered some Sweet Melon. XD

Nakhla is the original and possibly best.

DA and Sweet Melon are the two classic flavors of all time along with old AF grape
Lemon, mint, strawberry, coconut and orange are great
Mizo peach is sublime
Mizo guava is like eating a guava, it's freaky-accurate
Mizo watermelon is remarkably un-candylike

Double Apple and Peach are my favorites so far. Peach is really floral. Ive tried a ton of their flavors.

I recently tried mango and it was kind of gross. Maybe I just got a bad box.

[quote name='Coyote' timestamp='1331231117' post='541818']
I like Nakla Sweet Melon.

Their DA is ok. Whatever I'll smoke it but its not anisey enough for me.
[/quote]

I feel the same way about nak DA
Sweet melon is great , only had it once tho
Mizo guava is good so is mango.

Like every one said Egyptian clay bowl is the best toss the nak in toss on as many coals as you want and smoke with a easy button.

PS has any one had nak cola? The only nalk my smoke shop has right now

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1331269350' post='541882']
Nakhla is the original and possibly best.

DA and Sweet Melon are the two classic flavors of all time along with old AF grape
[u][b]Lemon, mint, strawberry, coconut and orange[/b][/u] are great (are you talking about Nakhla flavors right there?
Mizo peach is [b][u]sublime[/u][/b] (explain sublime please.)
Mizo guava is like eating a guava, it's freaky-accurate
Mizo watermelon is remarkably [b][u]un-candylike[/u][/b] (Explain that. IS that good or bad)
[/quote]