Hookah Glass Showdown!

Glass Showdown  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I do?

• Buy Turkish Red Vase for Elmas, Red Vase on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs, sell the Blue/Gold Vase)
    • Blue/Gold on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Trumpet on KM OG Tri. (Have three hookahs)
    • Buy the Turkish red vase for Elmas, Move Trumpet over to Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri, Red Vase, and Blue Vase.. (Have two hookahs)
    • Trumpet on Elmas, Red on Nawras, Sell KM OG Tri and Blue Vase. (Have two hookahs)

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1327956373' post='537090']

Stuie, you don't have shit on me! :lol:

[/quote]

Very popular Epitaph this year....

...people forget i have my sources.

I quess I won't mention the Best Western Suite, Star Jello Mold and the sack of drunk mice.

Plus Hass would kill me for putting Turkish brass on a Chinese vase. :P

[/quote]

Yes, or selling the trumpet as Stuie might like, after hauling ass all over Lebanon to find it!

I think the Elmas looks best on the trumpet base but good God that hose is fucking hideous -.-

Thanks for all the responses guys. It's helping a lot.

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1327960033' post='537125']
Plus Hass would kill me for putting Turkish brass on a Chinese vase. :P

[/quote]

Yes, or selling the trumpet as Stuie might like, after hauling ass all over Lebanon to find it!
[/quote]

Haha, I will NEVER sell the trumpet. Way too special to me. :)

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1327960210' post='537127']
I'll buy the red vase if that's the option you go with! I've loved that thing since I first saw it :D
[/quote]

I love it too, but need to keep the trumpet, would rather sell the KM, and now want that red Turkish vase. If I end up going that route, I'll let you get the red vase. :)

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1327962051' post='537133']
didn't you say you always regretted selling your first og tri?
[/quote]

I don't believe I've said that since I've gotten my Nawras, and especially now since I've gotten my Elmas. ;)

[quote name='squidget' timestamp='1327963650' post='537139']
I voted option 3. Where are you picking up the red turkish base? It's pretty sweet.
[/quote]

Not sure yet. That picture is from Nargilestore.com, but that's based out of Turkey and the whole process of ordering and whatnot is difficult. I would require the assistance of Hassouni to purchase it from them. Another option is maybe Mahir of NazarHookah could get it in, but I don't want to bother asking him about it right now, as I'm sure he's overwhelmed as it is.

Edit: Just realized if I did option 3, I'd end up with a Syrian vase for a Syrian shank, and a Turkish vase for a Turkish shank. :lol:

I love how it looks with the blue/gold vase on it (the elmas) It is gorgeous looking like that.

It also looks great on the trumpet. On the trumpet it has a very clean, bright look. Kind of like it was dropped down to earth by the gods.

Either way looks awesome, but i like how the blue plays with the gold and the colors of the hose as well

I thought I another option as well...

Keep the trumpet on the OG Tri. Keep the red genie on the Nawras. Buy the red Turk for the Elmas. Sell the blue/gold. :P

I think I may very well go with this option, and just keep the OG and smoke it every once in a while. Have one hookah from each major place- Egypt, Syria, and Turkey.

Jesus Christ this is difficult. How the hell do those of you with bigger collections not go insane trying to make these decisions?!

We just don't sell anything. Not that I have a big collection or anything, but just because, I haven't used my KM in months doesn't mean I want to sell it.

And I have way more vases than stems. No need to keep exactly 3 setups. Just keep what makes you happy, and get rid of the rest. If you're not sure about something, sit on it for a while until you decide.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1327987447' post='537180']
I thought I another option as well...

Keep the trumpet on the OG Tri. Keep the red genie on the Nawras. Buy the red Turk for the Elmas. Sell the blue/gold. :P

I think I may very well go with this option, and just keep the OG and smoke it every once in a while. Have one hookah from each major place- Egypt, Syria, and Turkey.

Jesus Christ this is difficult. How the hell do those of you with bigger collections not go insane trying to make these decisions?!
[/quote]

I prefer that, well even better would be to sell the hose and get a blue hose.

After sleeping on it, I decided I want the red Turk vase for the Elmas. I am pretty sure I'm going to sell the KM and blue/gold vase. Probably move the Nawras over to the trumpet vase, but not sure, cause I really like it on the red Chinese vase. May move it over and keep the red vase as a backup, or sell it to Tyler. I dunno. But I'm positive about the red Turk on Elmas, and most likely selling the KM to Wade and blue/gold vase back to Hass if he wants it.

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1328023733' post='537206']
Nawras looks so great on the trumpet it would be blasphemy not to combine them.
[/quote]

Agreed. I still think you should just keep the KM though :D

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328023043' post='537203']
After sleeping on it, I decided I want the red Turk vase for the Elmas. I am pretty sure I'm going to sell the KM and blue/gold vase. Probably move the Nawras over to the trumpet vase, but not sure, cause I really like it on the red Chinese vase. May move it over and keep the red vase as a backup, or sell it to Tyler. I dunno. But I'm positive about the red Turk on Elmas, and most likely selling the KM to Wade and blue/gold vase back to Hass if he wants it.
[/quote]

If Hassouni doesn't want the vase back, I would be interested depending on a few variables.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1328023043' post='537203']
After sleeping on it, I decided I want the red Turk vase for the Elmas. I am pretty sure I'm going to sell the KM and blue/gold vase. Probably move the Nawras over to the trumpet vase, but not sure, cause I really like it on the red Chinese vase. [b]May move it over and keep the red vase as a backup, or sell it to Tyler.[/b] I dunno. But I'm positive about the red Turk on Elmas, and most likely selling the KM to Wade and blue/gold vase back to Hass if he wants it.
[/quote]

SELL! SELL! SELL! hahah. I don't know what pipe I would put on it, but I love the way it looks :D

crazy i can't believe your going to sell ur OG-tri. That thing was your baby...What about in the event that ur fat monster cat somehow gets up where u keep ur hookahs...hulks out and knocks over the red vase..and since you sold the blue you have no backup...so you fall to ur knees like in the movies and scream NOooooooo!! just keep it all if u can afford it. imo Edited by king_lunchb0x

Well fuck. I dunno what I'mma do now. :lol:

Here are my two options I've narrowed it down to...

1. KM on Trumpet, Nawras on Red, and Buy the Red Turkish for the Elmas. Sell the Blue/Gold Vase.

orrrrr

2. Move Nawras over to Trumpet, Buy the Red Turk for the Elmas. Sell KM, Blue/Gold Vase, and most likely red vase.

Does that make it easier? :P

Okay, so I went with option #1 from the poll options.

Why? Because even though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't regret selling the KM OG Tri, I still might. And I think the Trumpet vase looks best on it. I think the red genie looks best on the Nawras. And I think the red Turk glass will look best on the Elmas.

Thanks for helping me decide guys! Now I just gotta find a way to get that Turk vase...
  • Upvote 1