Attention: We Have Traveled Back In Time.

It would appear that although the forum is back up and running, we have been thrown back into time. All posts after November 11th appear to be missing. Hopefully Adrock will be able to recover them. Sit tight, folks. Update soon from either Adrock himself, Mush, or the mods once we know more. It is possible, however, that the threads/posts are gone for good.

why am i not a mod anymore? i feel like he-man without his sword that makes him super strong... only less gay

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1322759629' post='531247']
why am i not a mod anymore? i feel like he-man without his sword that makes him super strong... only less gay
[/quote]

The plot thickens...

It'll all get worked out. Well, most of it at least anyway. :lol:

I think I have a pretty good idea of what happened:

[img]http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/9/91/Vortex_back.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Epoch' timestamp='1322760383' post='531251']
On a serious note, though: are the new members still registered?
[/quote]

Good question...

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K... I mean Hookah Forum.

I was thinking it went more like this

[img]http://bristle.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/falling003evildead2.jpg?w=500&h=275[/img]

Oh, and all PM's are gone as well before that date.. Edited by Floataround

Teganv (A member who signed up after November 11) just contacted me via YouTube since their account has been deleted.

Adrock- If you're able to get everything back, will that include all the members who signed up within that period of time? Let me know and I'll tell Teganv what they need to do. In the meantime, I'll tell them to just sit tight.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1322768547' post='531267']
[u][b]Teganv (A member who signed up after November 11) just contacted me via YouTube since their account has been deleted.[/b][/u]

Adrock- If you're able to get everything back, will that include all the members who signed up within that period of time? Let me know and I'll tell Teganv what they need to do. In the meantime, I'll tell them to just sit tight.
[/quote]

Hah, that's the one who reminded me about new members going missing, too.