Hookah Silouette

Well I recently repainted my wall as I was bored of the dullness of a white wall. I also thought it would be cool to paint a silouette on the wall, of my KM Signature of course. My gf helped me out and an hour or two later here is the final product! Its about 5 feet in height. Sorry about the glare.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/oOoX/DSC_0013.jpg?t=1296619733[/img]

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Thanks Travis!, yeah he actually lives just up the street from me but I know hes been busy with school and work and what not.

No mush, I thought about doing that but it wouldn't be as detailed as I wanted it to be. I also thought of doing it by using a stencil but the price to print stencil that big was $50, not worth it. Just used a pencil, and a lot of erasers lol

[quote name='nars2k' timestamp='1296675872' post='496580']
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Thanks Travis!, yeah he actually lives just up the street from me but I know hes been busy with school and work and what not.

No mush, I thought about doing that but it wouldn't be as detailed as I wanted it to be. I also thought of doing it by using a stencil but the price to print stencil that big was $50, not worth it. Just used a pencil, and a lot of erasers lol
[/quote]

damn nice either way. :)