How Often Do You Guys Take A Pull?

Hey guys, I was just wondering how often you guys take a pull of your hookah, I was watching a video on youtube (A alient phunnel review) and the guy said he takes about 2 pulls a minute, is this guy serious? I don't know about you guys but I take 1 about every 5 to 7 seconds, I constantly smoke for about a minute then I relax a minute and off and on because if i'm buy myself i'm on the computer so I stop after a while but when i'm with my friend I take a pull about every 6 seconds I would say. How about you guys?

Honestly for me it depends if I am smoking alone or with a group of people.

If I am smoking alone.....I smoke pretty slow compared to most other hookah smokers. I tend to take a pull every 7-10 seconds and if I am with a group...it all depends on when I get the hose haha.

I think taking breaks is vital so you dont pass out of oxygen deprivation of course lol

-Mahir

Guest Cheng
I take a pull, breath out, sometimes take a lung full of air and exhale and pull again. I take a pull maybe every 3-5 secs.

i timed how many pulls i take in a minute a couple of weeks ago. I tend to take really long pulls and took 4 or so long pulls in one minute

I'm weird man. I'll take a pull, breath out, take a pull, breath out. Then I'll take a breath. Repeat. I pretty much chain smoke it if it's a good flavor. Then I'll put down the hose after about 5 mins, and take a min or two break. Pick it up and repeat.

I just constantly smoke. But, I stop frequently to brethe in fresh air, and exhale. Not only is it good for you while smoking, but I love the feeling. Cool, fresh air in between pulls. But most sweet flavors, I take that stuff in like candy.

[quote name='dizzbizz' date='24 April 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1272060392' post='465147']
When I feel like it.
[/quote]

+1

typically im going constant, pull in..make a few O's, blow the rest out and immediate pull

[quote name='dizzbizz' date='23 April 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1272060392' post='465147']
When I feel like it.
[/quote]

exactly. timing, thinking, and anything that involves brain functions should not be done with hookah. its a time to relax :)

Depends what I'm smoking at the time. Sweet flavored shisha ill smoke almost nonstop with a few breaks to get some fresh air. Floral flavors I'll probably take a pull once every 15 seconds or so.

If I'm smoking with a group, I tend to hurry it up a little... take a pull, do some O's, exhale, repeat a few times, and pass. Probably taking a pull every 10-15 seconds or so depending on how the O's are going :)

If I'm smoking alone, I'm usually also studying or watching a movie or something, so it depends on how distracted I am, if I need to jot something down in a book or something, but its a little slower and less regular for the most part than if I'm with other people just socializing.

if I'm alone I take a lot of pulls every min. and rest perhaps for a min...when I'm alone I'm on the computer typing or something...

In a group maybe three pulls every two min....depending on the number of hookahs we have set up...

Thats why I like to smoke with others because then I don't take too many pulls and get oxygen depirvation. If I'm by myself its like chain smoking, which is really really really bad for me. Side effects may include...
If I'm with others maybe a few pulls a minute, if I'm by myself maybe one every 3-5 seconds.