Anyone Get Neals Email?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jun 16 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a ghetto trash place. Eew. No wonder he had trouble with the cops...

Anyone else notice that none of the close-up pics of the hookah heads showed anything... wouldn't surprise me if they were NOT smoking shisha.

neal doesnt support anything in a hookah other than tobacco
but anyway i never got the email... i was however on blog tv the night that happened and i was privledged enuf to watch one of those girls face plant off of the dance pole =P

QUOTE (DarkParade @ Jun 17 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone else notice that none of the close-up pics of the hookah heads showed anything... wouldn't surprise me if they were NOT smoking shisha.

but anyway i never got the email... i was however on blog tv the night that happened and i was privledged enuf to watch one of those girls face plant off of the dance pole =P

1. I have to call bullshit on this statement, Especially when the original website had all sort of questionable items, and an even worse domain name!

2. The awkward looking girl, in the black and purple nighty thing, looks like she has to take a mad dump on the floor.

QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jun 17 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. I have to call bullshit on this statement, Especially when the original website had all sort of questionable items, and an even worse domain name!

2. The awkward looking girl, in the black and purple nighty thing, looks like she has to take a mad dump on the floor.

neal sold off all his questionable things all he has is hookah supplys and some cigs now

QUOTE (DarkParade @ Jun 17 2008, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (kornkitten42 @ Jun 17 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

neal sold off all his questionable things all he has is hookah supplys and some cigs now

Then why did he post on his new forums a pic of a girl with a big questionable thing in the background???

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 17 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then why did he post on his new forums a pic of a girl with a big questionable thing in the background???

I'm afraid I do not see what you see.

QUOTE (oolatec @ Jun 17 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DarkParade @ Jun 17 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Highly doubt that... global420.com. Uh huh.

Wow never made the connection.

Dont think I'll be ordering from him again (this and my last order took forever...)

i retract what i said about wanting to see pics.

jake send me some of that 60 pound box of cocos you got.

also glad you liked sinbads stuff their shisha is great.coals on the other hand suck balls