Anyone Get Neals Email?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dereksd @ Jun 20 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
funny how there is time to upload hundreds of pics and throw lame parties but not to get orders out(or right for that fact) to customers

BURN!

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Jun 20 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 20 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
funny how there is time to upload hundreds of pics and throw lame parties but not to get orders out(or right for that fact) to customers

BURN!

someone`s been watching that 70`s show.

...That's a burn about a burn....That's a Second degree burn!!!

...yeah guilty only thing on last night when i got home

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 20 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shisha fan @ Jun 20 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 20 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BURN!

someone`s been watching that 70`s show.

...That's a burn about a burn....That's a Second degree burn!!!

...yeah guilty only thing on last night when i got home

"2 days, 2 locations... this burn is on tour" M. Kelso

"that`s like eights burns in one sentence, an octo-burn" S. Hyde

wow i miss a lot of shit around here now a days.. so anyways..

i guess i missed no more fotm
and no more world hookah on HF
and some girl that has an alien poppin out of her stomach

good thing i am not going into the online hookah wholesale world.

still working on tht baccy tho.. hopefully we will have some samples by the end of the month

since this is the dpg trashing thread...

fuck dpg. seriously. i've been polite for too long. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SHIT. after almost two fucking months. are you shitting me? two months? after like 4 emails and countless phone calls and "i'll send it out tomorrow" fucking shit! i honestly expect like a turd in the mail, the service is THAT good. any advice on what to do now? i honestly refuse to deal with that vendor COMPLETEY. it was $34 so whatever, i'm not gonna go broke. but i'd like to know if there's a way I can get my money back without actually talking to them...?

any kind hf citizens wanna do me a favor? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (theotherone31415 @ Jun 21 2008, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fuck dpg. seriously. i've been polite for too long. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SHIT. after almost two fucking months. are you shitting me? two months? after like 4 emails and countless phone calls and "i'll send it out tomorrow" fucking shit! i honestly expect like a turd in the mail, the service is THAT good. any advice on what to do now? i honestly refuse to deal with that vendor COMPLETEY. it was $34 so whatever, i'm not gonna go broke. but i'd like to know if there's a way I can get my money back without actually talking to them...?

I would be so pissed. I don't know how you lasted for two months....

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 21 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you paid by credit card you can call them and file a goods not recieved claim and they will credit back your acct.

Seriously do this and just don't ever deal with them again.

QUOTE (theotherone31415 @ Jun 21 2008, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RipOffReport.com my friend... works wonders... just ask Neil himself wink.gif

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Jun 22 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
should we feel bad for him? It kind of seems like he bit off more then he could chew eat.gif

I don't feel bad for him in respect to the way he runs his business. He makes the conscious decision to not ship things in a timely manner and to call customers up and yell. I do feel bad for the fact that someone tried to break into the store over the weekend and smashed his glass door in, but he also got raided again by authorities again this weekend so obviously somethin shady is still goin down there.

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 23 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he also got raided again by authorities again this weekend so obviously somethin shady is still goin down there.

He was raided again??? WTF is this guy doing to deserve this? If anyone knows the details post them up.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 22 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 23 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he also got raided again by authorities again this weekend so obviously somethin shady is still goin down there.

He was raided again??? WTF is this guy doing to deserve this? If anyone knows the details post them up.

All I know is that they took lots of pics and info at the lounge... Nothing more then that...

If he got raided again, it's probably has something to due with the minors he's serving both tobacco and alcohol to. As well as hosting lingerie/ anything but clothes parties where minors are acting inappropriately, who knows what other illegal and shady things are going on involving those minors..... and that's skeevy... Doesn't surprise me.

Though he'll say that BATF has a hard on for him, and he's done nothing wrong. They're just "out to get him".................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO- To add- just by reading Holly's posts/ updates/ ramblings/ whatever. Holly seems like typical ghetto white trash . Jezzz. It's pretty bad when it shines through via the internet. The typical "head" that hates cops, and thinks they're all out to get her. 50.gif

another point- Neal says he has to wash his hair twice a day..... Um, ever hear of a pony tail? That's kinda gross. My hair is almost down to my butt and I don't even need to wash mine that much......

I also think it's funny that he tried to address the whole "hiding assets from his wife" thing too.... ::::rolls eyes:::: Edited by Johnny_D

NOTE : This kind of picture would normally induce a BAN, AND FAST.

However I think it's ok for the time being.... It will get edited in the course of time.

Please do not reply using this picture - I don't want to spend hours cleaning up a thread.

QUOTE (bjelder @ Jun 23 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DarkParade @ Jun 17 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
neal doesnt support anything in a hookah other than tobacco

yeah ok