Indian_villager

Snoopy1966

I sold some coals to indian_villager and I sent him some freebie tobacco and a tub of Fantasia Peach Fuzzy navel.
Fast payment and great communication. Would do business anytime again with him. I looked at the tracking number this morning and he got the package yesterday!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Another trade with Indian Villager, he gave me tangiers blueberry, and I sold him AF Cocktail, payed instantly, shipped the same day I did, and received it the same day he received my package, A+, great communication will trade with again!

• 4 months later...
MINI PHUNNEL HAS ARIVED W/ LOVE smile.gif

Seriously though cant thank IV enough for doing this putting the time and effort into this. It's much appreciated! In other words great transaction! Edited by newjacksm

Got my mini phunnel and it's fricken awesome! Packing was great: double bubble wrapped and even tied down!

Can't thank IV enough for doing this for everybody on the forum.... he sure is a great guy for spending all this time and effort to spread hookah happiness to so many people!

IV = perfect10.gif

Great guy to do business with and plan oatmeal parties with. Excellent communication and was the mastermind behind a glorious thing, MINI PHUNNELS! A++

::Insert cliche good things to say::

Thanks IV.

what an awesome. guy the mini was packed as if a bomb might go off in the middle of the post office. double wrapped and held down with some crazy contraption. Would gladly trade with him again

thanks IV!

Got my mini last week, great packaging, quick shipping. IV has really gone out of his way for all of us and we are indebted to him. Thanks a lot dude!

Fantastic work on the miniphunnel deal. Very open with communication, made sure my address was correct before sending, great and innovative packing, all around a very very upstanding dude to do business with.

I have no doubt that a personal trade would go off without a hitch when such a large group buy with such a huge ammount of responsibility to over a hundred people went so well.

I got my mini funnel. It was packaged well. Many thanks to IV for going through this ordeal for us. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with IV again.