Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Large-Ornate-Brass-Antique-Hookah-with-Cloth-Hose-Turkish-Islamic-/360709256188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fbf273fc

Found this Old school Turk. I'd personally Jump on it! The etchings are stunning and it is a 1 of a kind pipe the only downsides to it is the base is solid brass and finding the correct water level would be tricky, and of course no purge. Also She is big! Price wise she will probably stay cheap if no 1 bids on her. Anyways If no 1 here attempts to go for it i'd be surprised. The Etchings and the candle stand on it are really something I mean Fish-candles made from Brass? What? I want her If only i had money :-( 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Very-Large-Ornate-Brass-Antique-Hookah-with-Cloth-Hose-Turkish-Islamic-/360709256188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fbf273fc

Found this Old school Turk. I'd personally Jump on it! The etchings are stunning and it is a 1 of a kind pipe the only downsides to it is the base is solid brass and finding the correct water level would be tricky, and of course no purge. Also She is big! Price wise she will probably stay cheap if no 1 bids on her. Anyways If no 1 here attempts to go for it i'd be surprised. The Etchings and the candle stand on it are really something I mean Fish-candles made from Brass? What? I want her If only i had money :-( 

not really a 1 of a kind pipe.. there are tons of others floating around just like this with the little candle-holder looking doo-dads.. For $30 it'd make a nice decoration, can't see myself smoking out of that though.

not really a 1 of a kind pipe.. there are tons of others floating around just like this with the little candle-holder looking doo-dads.. For $30 it'd make a nice decoration, can't see myself smoking out of that though.

I agree it'd be a cool decoration but not a practical smoker.

I agree it'd be a cool decoration but not a practical smoker.

Yep, agreed...

Yea again for smoking it's probably going to be a pain... Still i think its a very nice looking giant paperweight! 

What do you guys think of this? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hookah-Nargyle-Argileh-Argelli-Syrian-Lebanese-/181185456923

I love the base however Do not fall for the sellers description i can tell that base is not Crystal....

if the base was Crystal and that size it would cost a lot more.... Also the paint wouldn't chip and there wouldn't be tiny little bubbles 

Also i have a feeling it could be a common chamber because of the way it comes apart.... 

If i bid for it i'd bid 30-40$ tops its still pretty nice to look at maybe the quality is almost as good as a mya...  

What do you guys think of this? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hookah-Nargyle-Argileh-Argelli-Syrian-Lebanese-/181185456923

I love the base however Do not fall for the sellers description i can tell that base is not Crystal....

if the base was Crystal and that size it would cost a lot more.... Also the paint wouldn't chip and there wouldn't be tiny little bubbles 

Also i have a feeling it could be a common chamber because of the way it comes apart.... 

If i bid for it i'd bid 30-40$ tops its still pretty nice to look at maybe the quality is almost as good as a mya...  

Not a crystal base, and it screws apart... No thanks.

^ What he said

I said the same thing earlier, that the base isn't crystal and has paint pealing off and glass air bubbles lol 

lmao "The real Flavour" Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand up?

good find! lol damn this is tooo much lol

im shocked ppl are bidding they probably think they can get all those pipes for like 77 dollars.... 

This is why people should learn English...

This is just to much i have to quote it!

Waterpipe Nargilla arabician Hookah With the real Flavour

"

We Are team Of Selling Waterpipes ( Arabician Nargilla) To The world . We offer many Types Of The Arabican Nargilla , The Syrian nargilla the Egyptian nargilla And The Nargila From Akko That We call It The Akkoian Nargilla Which is The best of Our Collections  . We Decided To share our quality With the whole World to show that we are the best Of The Real flavors And the real Smell Of the Hookah And we offer the Best types which Is Nakhlla . We Are the Way To Make u try this amazing flavors  Thanks .
- We allow Returns if the Product had not been opened
- We Send The Product to The whole World !
-We Send the Product new Brand And with No problems !
-We Sned The Product with all the equepments that it needs even the Hookah

Nargilla team ,"

Wow i can so imagine these clowns doing makeshift a youtube commercial saying these lines.... 

• 3 weeks later...

Meduse

http://bit.ly/1bYAkc1

WTF in the name of nuclear powered light bulbs is that? Thomas Edison's ghost must of shit a chicken! 

Haha they're pretty badass looking but I just couldn't justify throwing down that kind of cash. Was more or less hoping someone else around here would then post pictures lol.

He's had those meduse's up there for a month or so. He had three of them and now it's just one. He has pictures of 2 different hookahs as well. I considered it, but the price I would have saved off retail on those models was only a couple hundred bucks (which, with Meduse, isn't much). Really, it's just not worth it when you don't know exactly what condition it's in, and imagine if that broke in transit due to the guy packing it poorly? Terrible.

He's had those meduse's up there for a month or so. He had three of them and now it's just one. He has pictures of 2 different hookahs as well. I considered it, but the price I would have saved off retail on those models was only a couple hundred bucks (which, with Meduse, isn't much). Really, it's just not worth it when you don't know exactly what condition it's in, and imagine if that broke in transit due to the guy packing it poorly? Terrible.

True that, like buying a used car site unseen.

it utilizes no aluminum foil (which when burned releases aluminum oxides into your body)

I've always been under the impression that the aluminum foil doesn't heat up enough with the coals on there to release anything.

I was poking fun at the ad.  If you can grill with it, you can smoke with it.

i didnt post the craigslist add, but i was diggin thru there the other day and notices that i can buy an entire hookah lounge in my local city thru craigslist now, how cool is that.