What are you smoking right now?

Tangiers Green Apple Candy out of my Mya Gelato Grande, while the baby is sleeping... SOOOO NICE!

Tangiers Green Apple Candy mixed with Tangiers Sour.

I did about 60% GAC and 40% Sour. I was hoping the GAC would have a slight sour taste when I got it, but there is none. I'm fine with mixing it in though. Tasty happy.gif

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jun 15 2009, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
70% nak cinnamon 30% nakhla mizo mint

Sounds delicious, wish I had some cinn so I could try that mix.

I'm smoking some mizo peach with some left over pharaohs chocolate mint, its not bad. Peach with a hint of mint and cocoa

a medium phunnel bowl with nakhla mizo grape filled to the top.

damn this stuff gives amazing clouds. excellent white grape flavor and great smell, like al fakher grape but better.
only thing i don`t really like is the dye, other than that i highly recommend it.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Jun 16 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a medium phunnel bowl with nakhla mizo grape filled to the top.

damn this stuff gives amazing clouds. excellent white grape flavor and great smell, like al fakher grape but better.
only thing i don`t really like is the dye, other than that i highly recommend it.

I'm going to try that...

Last night gave Romman Chocolate Strawberry a go... was o.k. - I'm not a huge choco person though, so I don't think I'd buy it again (unless the company I had requested it)

Also packed a bowl of Romman Good Times just to get that chocolaty stuff out of my mouth lol. Edited by lowspeedchase

man i am at work and depression is setting in... I am fantasying about smoking Pharaoh's tobacco (yeah that desperate)... I wanna smoke so bad. But Loading up my Special Project Hookah tonight with Romman Good Times and Pics will follow!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 16 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man i am at work and depression is setting in... I am fantasying about smoking Pharaoh's tobacco (yeah that desperate)... I wanna smoke so bad. But Loading up my Special Project Hookah tonight with Romman Good Times and Pics will follow!!!!!!!!

Love the good times. Helllll yah!