Update On My Order That Hasnt Come In 2 Weeks

So my order is set to come on thursday. sept 10th. Today....they called me and started talking to me about the hose they were gonna give to me. I spoke with the salesperson and the manager and they were like ok we will ship you out whatever hose you want on us because they screwed up my original order 3 times. After i wanted to talk to george and he almost didnt want to give me the hose. In the begining he was telling me how i should check out the hose i got first and do a swap. Then i told him that his employees promised me a hose with no swapping whatsoever and i wanted that. He finally said that he would abide by his employees words and gave me the KM ultimate hose. I dont know if ill be ordering with them again. This order was alot of trouble

EDIT:

Now i find out from the FEDEX that george put in the km supreme. That was my first choice but then i spoke to GEORGE directly and asked to get the ultimate blue. WOW. THIS IS ABSURD. 4th mistake Edited by frost91

but if the supreme was your original choice how is that a mistake?sorry to hear bout the first 3 mistakes it sucks but it happens.george will fix it he is a stand up dude ive never had problems with it and he is always hookin it up with freebies when i come into the warehouse.

same goes for me, i've ordered from them many times and have never ever had an issue, accept with that damn lady who answers the phone the same way every time in her damn annoying voice "Hooookah company" She always gives me a work around when I have a question. Other than her, I have had no problems at all with HC, sorry to hear your bad experience I'd say in future orders if they have what you want give them one more chance.

As for the hose, I know you must be annoyed but I'd just take the hose he sent and keep it. Does it not match in terms of color? If the color is off and it is significantly different from the one you wanted then you could call but I'd just keep it if I was you.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.

Isn't this hose your complaining about a free hose HC was nice enough to give you? And I still don't see how they screwed up your order 3 times, they got you what you ordered in regards to the Tri-Metal base and you haven't mentioned any other issues other then this hose thing.

You guys sure are jumping down Frost's throat for having a bad experience with a vendor you happen to like. Chill out, not everyone has to promote, enjoy, or have the best experience with a particular vendor.

Dude's aloud to vent and have his opinion.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 8 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys sure are jumping down Frost's throat for having a bad experience with a vendor you happen to like. Chill out, not everyone has to promote, enjoy, or have the best experience with a particular vendor.

Agreed. Not everybody is going to have the same experience from vendor to vendor and when you have a bad one you want to speak your mind on the company. It sucks for the screw ups but as far as the hose goes I would just go ahead and keep it. Trying to get the other one would just delay you having all your stuff which in turn would probably just upset you more, at least it would me.

QUOTE (frost91 @ Sep 8 2008, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was my original request then 5 min after i changed my mind and he said no problem and dindt change it.....

Well...

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 8 2008, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys sure are jumping down Frost's throat for having a bad experience with a vendor you happen to like.

I think it's less jumping down his throat, and more confusion as to how someone who makes last minute changes to their order on free items (with a marginal difference in quality) can assume no personal blame.

I'm sure this is very frustrating, but at the end of the day, you have to at least assume some responsibility for some of the "mistakes" that you're accusing them of making. Considering the last minute changes and flip flopping. Without the changes, your order is spot on with what you originally requested...right?

Sounds like a pretty badass order though. All of the frustration will melt away when you blow that first cloud.

actually ur wrong.....i originally ordered a km tri metal, 1 box of 3 kings, tangiers funnel, layalina peach.

They called to say that they didnt have any more km vases and told me which one i wanted. Switched it to the thalatha. THEN I HAD TO CALL IN TO MAKE SURE I GOT THE THALATHA. and they told me they shipped another km vase out already when i bought a nammor hose that matched the thalatha. NOW THAT IS BAD SERVICE. Agreeing on what i have then changing without contacting me.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 8 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many fanboys around here, don't be surprised.

In the OP's other thread someone actually called him a whiner because he was pissed at HC for not fulfilling their promise. Just wow! rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (frost91 @ Sep 8 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my order is set to come on thursday. sept 10th. Today....they called me and started talking to me about the hose they were gonna give to me. I spoke with the salesperson and the manager and they were like ok we will ship you out whatever hose you want on us because they screwed up my original order 3 times. After i wanted to talk to george and he almost didnt want to give me the hose. In the begining he was telling me how i should check out the hose i got first and do a swap. Then i told him that his employees promised me a hose with no swapping whatsoever and i wanted that. He finally said that he would abide by his employees words and gave me the KM ultimate hose. I dont know if ill be ordering with them again. This order was alot of trouble

EDIT:

Now i find out from the FEDEX that george put in the km supreme. That was my first choice but then i spoke to GEORGE directly and asked to get the ultimate blue. WOW. THIS IS ABSURD. 4th mistake

FYI: if you order was set to come on the 10th. that would be TOMORROW. seeing as you posted this yesterday on the 8th.

confusion on what day it was? or perhaps the wrong date for eta?

i guess patience is a virtue? i receive my orders from MNH in two days...so i'm not really complaining at all... i'd recommend just finding a vendor thats shipping speed and customer service are up to your standards and sticking with them.

did you let them know you were ordering a nammor to match the thalatha base?if not how are they supposed to know?they are a business and thats an expensive base.if the tri metal comes up of course they are gonna send that one cause your not paying for the thalatha base.im not ripping into you its just it be different if you paid 70 for the thalatha base and then they sent you a tri metal vase.

I would still order with HC because 1. incidents like this are very rare with them, 2. they usually make it right pretty much immediately (I didnt even know you could ASK for a thalatha base in return for a tri-metal base), and 3. they're batting 1000 with me (4 orders filled and shipped without a single mistake). I understand your frustration, I'd be a little flustered too. But keep it in perspective, George and company are good people and deserve another shot.

QUOTE (Dereksd @ Sep 9 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did you let them know you were ordering a nammor to match the thalatha base?if not how are they supposed to know?they are a business and thats an expensive base.if the tri metal comes up of course they are gonna send that one cause your not paying for the thalatha base.im not ripping into you its just it be different if you paid 70 for the thalatha base and then they sent you a tri metal vase.

yes i did let them know...thats y im getting any hose i want