My Friends Are All Idiots

QUOTE (smiley @ Feb 18 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of my friend is such a idiot. He bought a water pipe ie. Bong. He thought he was buying a Hookah. He called me and told me to come over to Hookah. I figured any chance to Hookah is a No excuse policy. laugh.gif LOL So I went over there. He's all check out my new Hookah.I started to laugh my ass off. I think I was crying I was luaghing so hard. He was ..Whats so funny. I told him thats not a Hookah thats a Bong. Well I think he learned a lesson.When your friend owns a lounge. Go to him or her for a Hookah. Not a Head Shop. I think he was trying to impress me....LOL He did laugh.gif LOL
Smiley blink.gif

haha i think this one wins

QUOTE (camelflage @ Feb 17 2007, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (billy @ Feb 17 2007, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha..."man this smoke is getting thin...."

sometimes in the lounge if it was just the staff sitting around smoking we would try and covertly remove the entire bowl from someone's hookah while they werent paying attention. nothing cathes you by surprise quite like suddenly taking a big hit of absolutely nothing.

hahaha i lol'd

I never ever let any of my friends touch and part of my hookah except the hose. If it's my hookah, it's mine, and no one can touch it because it's mine. MINE!

My buddies let their other friends touch, and they've had people pick up the hookah by the stem and have the vase slip off and break, making a mess of broken glass and water on a nice rug. They've had people ruin good heat management when they see him moving the coals around and think everyone can just play with it, and they've had people punch extra holes in the foil, essentialling ruining good tobacco.

My rule is that no one touches my hookah because when we're using it, I'm the one serving them. Similarily, at my friends' house, I don't touch the hookah because it's theirs.

Call me traditional, but I believe that's the proper way of doing things.

seen a couple of funny ass things

one time at a local lounge i was chillin on the couch smokin some sex in the woods with my buddy and some girl at the table in front of us gets up real quick... turns around. and pukes all over the floor, then ran out. funny thing was that no one noticed except me and my buddy we were laughing so hard. the belly dancers were dancing all in it.. thats when i told the staff. but it was funny to watch it.

another time i invited a co-worker over to smoke. hes like oh yeah man i smoke cigs and cigars hookah aint going to be nothing (it really isnt anyways) and he smoked for about 5 minutes and threw up in his hand. completely disgusting.

and then at this party we were having a "big hit competition" and it was me, 2 of my good friends(regular hookah smokers), and about 3-4 other people that wanted in on the comp. the last kid in the line for hitting the hookah was talking crap the entire time. hes like oh cmon thats puss wait til i hit it. He hits it and 2 seconds in to his hit he starts coughing up a lung. the whole party was laughin at him.

other then that I've had lots of friends knock over coals in my room angry.gif . 1 landed on my leather sideskirt of my bed and burnted a hole right through. or dump cached coals down my sink and turn my disposal on and it breaks my sink. somtimes there is like little rocks in the coals or something.

QUOTE (Akkbar @ Feb 19 2007, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never ever let any of my friends touch and part of my hookah except the hose. If it's my hookah, it's mine, and no one can touch it because it's mine. MINE!

My buddies let their other friends touch, and they've had people pick up the hookah by the stem and have the vase slip off and break, making a mess of broken glass and water on a nice rug. They've had people ruin good heat management when they see him moving the coals around and think everyone can just play with it, and they've had people punch extra holes in the foil, essentialling ruining good tobacco.

My rule is that no one touches my hookah because when we're using it, I'm the one serving them. Similarily, at my friends' house, I don't touch the hookah because it's theirs.

Call me traditional, but I believe that's the proper way of doing things.

i like your style

QUOTE (Allia22 @ Feb 17 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Nicholae @ Feb 17 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i had a friend shoot water up through the stem when he was trying to blow smoke through my hose adapter.... i was able to save the bowl though that didnt help much since it killed the last coal....

ROFL I did that too! All sorts of nasty water went into my ash tray, which oddly enough was full of ashes, so I had this black, foul-smelling liquid to try to clean up >.< Thank god I was done with the bowl!

Had that happen at a lounge in DC. Tried clearing the vase and a spout of water shot out the top of the bowl. They replaced it for free since I only had it for 20 minutes. But you could tell they put way to much water in.