My Friends Are All Idiots

So I have introduced a good number of my friends to hookah, i have explained how it all works to them, and many of them have since bought their own. One of my friends come over to my house, take a little bit of my tangiers peach and rolls it into a rolling paper. I warned him that it wouldnt smoke well if at all, and that it would be harsh and terrible...but he didn't listen. He proceeded to smoke a "shisha joint", he took about 2 puffs and almost threw up he said it was so bad. Anyone else had experiences like this, where friends do stupid stuff with shisha.

Yeah I had a friend try to smoke shisha from a pipe... another one bought a cheap tiny hookah, didnt put water in the base, and held a crack lighter on the shisha to smoke it. ROFL needless to say, they figured out how bad their ideas were.

One told me I had to put the shisha under the tinfoil and then put the charcoal on top. I looked at him in complete disbelief for a couple seconds, started laughing, and told him that was standard practice.

I had another friend who loaded a bowl, but forgot to put in any shisha, then tried explaining to me that the flavor comes mostly from the coal and that the shisha just makes the smoke a lil thicker. He took two puffs and admited he was wrong the shisha makes a difference.

QUOTE (buzz @ Feb 17 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had another friend who loaded a bowl, but forgot to put in any shisha, then tried explaining to me that the flavor comes mostly from the coal and that the shisha just makes the smoke a lil thicker. He took two puffs and admited he was wrong the shisha makes a difference.

Edited by .cOLt.45.

QUOTE (billy @ Feb 17 2007, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My mate smoked a shisha when the coal had finished :/

haha..."man this smoke is getting thin...."

sometimes in the lounge if it was just the staff sitting around smoking we would try and covertly remove the entire bowl from someone's hookah while they werent paying attention. nothing cathes you by surprise quite like suddenly taking a big hit of absolutely nothing.

Lesse, I;ve forgotten water in the vase and once I put the screen on the bowl, coals on the screen, put the wind ocover in place and started puffin. The smoke was almost non existant and the flavour tasted like ...well...then i removed everything walked back into the kitchen and saw the box of shisha sitting there. I'd forgotten to load the damn bowl.

ahaha the funny thing is some of my friends would start puffin away on just a coal and would be like "omg the flavor is so strong what is this?", "wow look at those clouds"...um you realize there is no shisha there right?

i need to find some more, cultured people to smoke with i think

haha, I have had friends "think" they know everything... I have been smoking shisha for quite a while soooo.....

One time, a buddy of mine wanted to pack a bowl... and I let him. He didn't wanna put foil on top, and just dumped a quick lite on the bowl. Yuck... he's never packing one again.

QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Feb 17 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my friend took a pinch of the shisha and tried "dipping it." needless to say he was spittin out chunks shortly after

i convinced some drunk fool at my house to eat a small piece of shisha once. he said it tasted good. blink.gif

i did "taste" my tangiers though. but that involved barely touching the shisha with my finger and tasting the tiny spot of juice on my finger. surprisingly the taste i got from that is identical to the smokes taste.

QUOTE (Evil_Spork @ Feb 17 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ASUSEAN1 @ Feb 17 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my friend took a pinch of the shisha and tried "dipping it." needless to say he was spittin out chunks shortly after

i convinced some drunk fool at my house to eat a small piece of shisha once. he said it tasted good. blink.gif

i did "taste" my tangiers though. but that involved barely touching the shisha with my finger and tasting the tiny spot of juice on my finger. surprisingly the taste i got from that is identical to the smokes taste.

rofl

I rarely fugg up but my friend Shinerbock has to be watched real close. He forgot to put anything in a vase a couple of times now. He seems to sometimes forget to bring the damn hose when we take the hookah to friends houses... If he wasn't so much fun I'd not even associate with his sorry ass!

Yeah, my friend and I were smoking and I got up to get something and when I came back he had the coal directly on the shisha haha. The smoke was getting a little thin and he thought that taking the foil off might help haha. Lets just say he won't be doing that again.

i had a friend shoot water up through the stem when he was trying to blow smoke through my hose adapter.... i was able to save the bowl though that didnt help much since it killed the last coal....

QUOTE (Nicholae @ Feb 17 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i had a friend shoot water up through the stem when he was trying to blow smoke through my hose adapter.... i was able to save the bowl though that didnt help much since it killed the last coal....

ROFL I did that too! All sorts of nasty water went into my ash tray, which oddly enough was full of ashes, so I had this black, foul-smelling liquid to try to clean up >.< Thank god I was done with the bowl!

oh yeah i just remembered i had a friend fill the base up way too much.... thought it would make the smoke thicker since it would have a smaller space to be in.. he ended up inhaling a crap load of water... that was hilarious... killed my hose though.

Now I tried to dip it once or twice. It wasn't too bad. It was Nakhla apple. Of course I'm a tobacco freak. I love it in all it's many forms. I can spend hours in smoke shops just drooling over all the different cigars and such.

As for licking it off my fingers, that's standard practice for me.

But I guess the dumbest thing I've ever done is smoke Nakhla strawberry with a base full of ouzo. A virtual puke-a-romma followed.

Anonymous

QUOTE (buzz @ Feb 17 2007, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

brilliant, give this man a nobel prize

One of my friend is such a idiot. He bought a water pipe ie. Bong. He thought he was buying a Hookah. He called me and told me to come over to Hookah. I figured any chance to Hookah is a No excuse policy. laugh.gif LOL So I went over there. He's all check out my new Hookah.I started to laugh my ass off. I think I was crying I was luaghing so hard. He was ..Whats so funny. I told him thats not a Hookah thats a Bong. Well I think he learned a lesson.When your friend owns a lounge. Go to him or her for a Hookah. Not a Head Shop. I think he was trying to impress me....LOL He did laugh.gif LOL
Smiley blink.gif