My Mom..... My Prom

Apollo

So my friends and i are planning on takeing our moms to prom with us this year, we are all seniors, anyone lese think this would be fun, and has anyone else ever done something like this

No offense... but that sounds kinda retarded... went to prom 3 outta 4 years *we're only allowed to start going to prom our junior year of high school unless you get asked by someone older*, and the whole thing was so much better after we kicked all the parents out

QUOTE (Apollo @ Feb 13 2007, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my friends and i are planning on takeing our moms to prom with us this year, we are all seniors, anyone lese think this would be fun, and has anyone else ever done something like this

fun? no.

odd and embarrassing? very much so.

my date is sneaking alcohol in on her garter, will yours?

QUOTE (Drake BBNR @ Feb 13 2007, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, well....do what you gotta do. I personally don't wanna be grinding on my Mom but if that's your thing then....

what? you have a problem doing sexually suggestive dances with your mom? whats your problem?
of course im only kidding.
gross.
very gross.

if you go through with this, i hope you actually end up spending your time with someone else. otherwise do you plan on dancing with her? or maybe just sitting around talking to her?

i can see it now. you're dirty dancing with some girl and your mom walks up and tells her she needs to keep it in her pants. thatd be great.

my school had a really lame rule about not letting people who graduated into the dance

ie lots of pissed girls who couldn't bring their college boyfriends but hurray for certain people (me) who made a profit selling fake IDs
yup not IDs to buy booze but rather fake school ones cool.gif

QUOTE (The Cameron @ Feb 13 2007, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my date is sneaking alcohol in on her garter, will yours?

Sunovabitch, that's a good idea! Even though all my old prom dresses came from www.lip-service.com and would therefore make it extremely difficult biggrin.gif I'm going on this bus ride with my classmates to Chicago for some auto show and needless to say I'm smuggling something aboard. Not wearing anything that involves a garter, my reputation for being absolutely "no shenanigans or I'll kill you" will be changed to simply "I'll hurt you but you'll like it" XP

Seriously though, I wish I'd thought of that sad.gif

QUOTE (fewwdragon @ Feb 13 2007, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys apollo has to be kidding. He is jerking you guys around and you all are falling for it.

if there is hope left in this world, fewwdragon is right. otherwise, apollo, there is not a way to express in our language how horrible that idea is.

I never went to prom because all the chicks wanted me and they fought over who would take me.

And by that, I mean I couldn't find a girl to go with to save my life... and this was before I had man-boobs!!!

Although, I did get invited by a gay guy to prom my Junior year. I didn't go.

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Feb 13 2007, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never went to prom because all the chicks wanted me and they fought over who would take me.

And by that, I mean I couldn't find a girl to go with to save my life... and this was before I had man-boobs!!!

Although, I did get invited by a gay guy to prom my Junior year. I didn't go.

whats the saying? "a curious fella is almost as good as an interested gal."

i went 2 both proms...jr year i was known 2 have the oldest date (she was like 22 at the time) senior year i took a girl i had a huge crush on and after all the money spent all i got was a lousy goodnite kiss that wasnt much better than a peck on the cheek...ohh well at least my date was hawt! Edited by xpimpitox

Bah, just go with your friends like I did 3 of the 4 years (Junior prom when I went with a guy wasn't fun at all, he showed up stumbling and slurring in front of my classmates).
<-------- Sophmore year! No drunkeness til I turned 16 the next year biggrin.gif

haha, i went my junior and senior year.

My junior prom setting was amazing, my date (boyfriend of over a year at the time) was lame and wouldn't dance with me except one or two slow songs. he was promptly dumped a couple months later....

My senior prom setting was terrible!!!!!! and my date was my junior prom dates... best friend and he is my fiancee now. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif we got their like 20 minutes before it ended sad.gif because we were out of town that day, so we had to haul butt to the prom in order to make it at all!!! but that 20 minutes was great wink.gif

as for taking your mom.... do whatever feels right, but i don't recommend it. Prom and Your wedding are two places your mother definitly shouldn't be your date.lol blink.gif

i agree with kornkitten, i went with a date one year and it was terrible, then i went with a close group of friends my senior year and it was so much more fun.

but seriously don't take your mom. If you are going to be taking your friend's moms it will probably be awkward due to the type of dancing and other naughty things done at prom, Unless of course your friend's moms are into that kind of thing... wink.gif