Final Fantasy And Other Rpg's

Apollo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i bought Illusion of Gaia off of ebay and it got to my house a few days ago. well i was off yesterday and i figured i'd put it in the ol' snes and play for a bit. well next thing you know, it's almost 8 pm, im one boss away from the final area, and i have to go pick my bro up from work. so i go pick him up from work, come back home, turn the game back on and finish it. im gonna start another game in a few days so i can go thru and find all the things i missed...ie red jewels, life upgrades, etc. next on my list is either playing legend of dragoon or breath of fire. not sure which one i should start with tho.

nice! i wish i had my snes so i can get illusion...such a pretty game. other than wow i been playin a lot of ff6 advance. GO RETURNERS!!!!

My 3 favorite games in the world are Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 and Final Fantsay 8 ya go Sora and Squall

Final Fantasy VII got me hooked on RPG's. After that, I loved FF8 which is my favorite game of all time. I become obessed with it and played the game from the start to end 6 times with each character gaining their maximum levels, weapons, etc. Ever since, it's been downhill. Also loved Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Suikoden, Legend of Dragoon etc.

Bought Kingdom Hearts, FFX, FFX-2, FFX2 & FF12. Didn't like any of them.

I'm finally convinced RPG's died with the PSX. Developers are more concerned with "innovations" and graphics these days.

I think I should go back and replay FF8 or FF7 again, lol. Only RPG I was into since PSX days was Morrowind. Edited by Gaara

Ya FF8 is the best i love it, to bad it doesnt work with PS2 cause my ps1 is in storage and i havnt had the heart to go down there and look through all the boxes. It was one of the first ps1 games i bought and its long been my favorite FF game...great story,great characters,great everything. So Gaara u really didnt like Kingdom Hearts its even got Squall(Leon) with some wicked long hair smile.gif

His hair was wicked long before, then they turned it into a mullet! *cries bitterly* But yeah, Squall was the entire reason I got into RPGs. He's sooooooooo hot!!! wub.gif Cosplaying a kinky version of Quistis this ACen (anime convention in May, gonna be a hookah party!) wearing this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/434987...h+age_scale%3A5 and a wig I'm trying to scrape up the funds to dye XP GOD I love video games! XD

QUOTE (Gaara @ Mar 9 2007, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Final Fantasy VII got me hooked on RPG's. After that, I loved FF8 which is my favorite game of all time. I become obessed with it and played the game from the start to end 6 times with each character gaining their maximum levels, weapons, etc. Ever since, it's been downhill. Also loved Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Suikoden, Legend of Dragoon etc.

Bought Kingdom Hearts, FFX, FFX-2, FFX2 & FF12. Didn't like any of them.

I'm finally convinced RPG's died with the PSX. Developers are more concerned with "innovations" and graphics these days.

I think I should go back and replay FF8 or FF7 again, lol. Only RPG I was into since PSX days was Morrowind.

you should go and try some of the snes games...the golden age of rpg's. those are the games that made them great.

QUOTE (JonJonello @ Mar 9 2007, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya FF8 is the best i love it, to bad it doesnt work with PS2 cause my ps1 is in storage and i havnt had the heart to go down there and look through all the boxes. It was one of the first ps1 games i bought and its long been my favorite FF game...great story,great characters,great everything. So Gaara u really didnt like Kingdom Hearts its even got Squall(Leon) with some wicked long hair smile.gif

I wasn't into the game for Squall personally or his looks. More into the gameplay (Guardian Forces, Limit Breaks, side questions, story) and most importantly, Zell. laugh.gif

ya he is hot...jk i can say he is good looking but he's not a sexy beast like me lol wink.gif and that quistis outfit is goona drive dem boys crazy wacko.gif

this is in response to allia22 reply i forgot to quote her Edited by JonJonello