Suggest Review Section/topic

:: Suggestion Box ::

Well were not perfect, so there is more than likely a product or two we forgot to make a topic for, or a sub-forum we didn't think of adding in to help keep things separated.

If you think you have thought of one that we need to add, please post it here. The HookahForum staff will go over it and decide if it's one that we should add.

Thanks,
Hookah Forum Staff
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[quote name='Stuie' date='02 June 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1275456395' post='470246'] Can I get a Hookah Pipe Thread Egyptian Gooza [/quote] Got it.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'd like to leave a review for a hookah called The Witch; it's a portable hookah where you utilize a coke/water/liquor/beer bottle as a vase. Thanks!!
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
^^^^That's a questionable first post for someone, but maybe they are just considering the pipe?

Can we get a review thread of for the Mya Saray Econo-Mya Gelato?
  • 1 month later...
Could I get a KM Faridat thread started please?
  • 2 weeks later...
Can I get a KM Heart of Lion and 31" KM ICE thread started. Thanks
  • 3 weeks later...
can I also get a Khalil Mamoon Signature 36" thread started, thanks
  • 4 months later...
I would like to request a tobacco review thread for the 360 line. I found a local shop that sells it in abundance and I will definitely try more now that I had black watermelon.
I'll ad my reviews to the above request
Thanks for the add of the 360 thread, I'll keep posting. I have tried another tobacco from a producer not in the threads; Al Afandi brand. Not sure how many other flavors they carry but I picked it up out of curiosity, I'll post it if you can create it, thanks again.
QUOTE (jmorandall @ Jul 24 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the add of the 360 thread, I'll keep posting. I have tried another tobacco from a producer not in the threads; Al Afandi brand. Not sure how many other flavors they carry but I picked it up out of curiosity, I'll post it if you can create it, thanks again.

done.
  • 1 month later...
I just got a few samples of Tobacco from Israel.

Could you make a Tobacco Review Thread for Bahara Molasses
  • 2 weeks later...
Can I get a Topic for Scalli's Washable Hose.

I have one and I promised a review. I know a few more people have received them as well.