Thought of HF tonight

I'm customizing an old trumpet bell vase that came with my KM Oxidized OG Trimetal.  

The original paint flaked off slowly,  so I stripped it. I have been using a Syrian tear drop vase.

So today I taped off various sections I want clear. Then I strained my effecto black oil paint. Just put a coat on.I'm figuring when its done, I'm retiring that hookah to stay permanently at my cabin. The vase is perfect  for by the campfire, giving stability with its wide bottom. 

This has been my go to hookah that stays in my travel case, in my car's trunk. I'm going to bring back the KM King Tut as my carry around hookah.

I rarely hookah anyways, too damn poor. I just try to keep vape juicein stock so I stay cig free (over two years now). Last tangiers I owned was around xmas from Alecks and last time I could afford to buy it was 2 years ago. I occasionally get nakhla D.A. at $8 locally or 200g fantasia up cabin for $13.

miss yinz guys

sorry for typos, tough posting from phonbrowserer

20150623_221854.jpg

20150623_195546.jpg

• Upvote 1

bump.

this is the original post with pics, to be kept. my smartphone hates me. I reported the multi other threads that posted at once.

its been too long, new layout, i have a lot to learn. I couldnt figure out delete for the life of me

also glitched and flipped my pictures ==facepalm==

I'm getting too old for this shit lol

• Upvote 1

That's a sexy ass vase, I like it. Do take a pic untaped and finished tho, once it dries, I wanna see that beauty when it's done all the way!

Also I took care of the duplicate posts :P

• Upvote 1

Man, I wish I had another trumpet. I love the one I got from Chris (mainly because it's a 14" and not 12"), and I wish I could find something different with the same dimensions.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

sorry I haven't been around and updated this thread. life is still been rough and most my internet time is on social media for politics and funnies for mental health, or neopets for my sanity as well. yes I'm 28 and I play neopets lol.T the vase has a second coat of oil black paint on it, but it's still rough and I would like to sand it down and do a few nice finished coats before I go any further. however, my pain has not allowed me to do this process. I hope to finish this project by spring, when this was something that literally would take me less than a week before Pain inhibited my life. miss you guys as always, still rocking that rare oxidized km tri metal as well as the King Tut.

I actually want to sell or trade the King Tut.  but the market looks   tough right now.M might be able to trade it with my vaping mentor for a nice amount of Imren 40 amp batteries for vaping. I Vape everyday, it's kept me cigarette free  for over two and a half years. before I quit I was about 3 packs a day. I'm poor so hookah is usually a couple of times a month instead of several bowls a day. But for the first time in years I purchased myself 500 grams of Tangiers. Rocking the cashmere peach and loving the new blueberry. pardon the typos I'm using voice to text on my phone because it's ten times easier then typing on this interface. love you guys and I am still very pants optional

You start out thinking vaping is cheaper, then you find yourself spending $30-50 a month on just juice (at least I was anyway), and you end up broke or with just mere dollars in the account... Yeah, I just can't do that anymore, not when I have a kid and everything else to take care of.

Good to hear you're doing okay, Pat. I really want to try that new Tangiers Blueberry!

Vaping is so much cheaper than cigs for me though, so it's a win :). I was about $150 a week on cigs and I'm ballpark $150 a month on juice with doubling everything I buy with pure vg.

The trumpet vase is great. I can't wait til I can finish it.

Blueberry experience: first session with friend's 250g had a real nice sour backbone. My 250g I've noticed the sour less and notice a real nice sweetness to it. Doesn't replace og blueberry for me, but wipes all other blueberry flavors off the market :). 

I got lucky, friend was making an order and didn't ask me to chip in on shipping. Being as I got caught up on a lot of bills (other than 20+k debt to parents) after getting a small check for wage losses from that dreaded car accident, I splurged and treated myself :).

I've missed yinz guys.

Glad to hear married life is going well and you now have a little one. Congrats Chreeeeeeeees <3

That sounds like a wonderful blueberry... man I can't wait to try it. I dunno when I'll have some extra cash to order, though. :(

Thanks man, life is definitely a lot different than it was just a year ago. But I wouldn't change it for the world! Kids change your life, but for the better.