Looking For Hookah

Addison Roberts

Looking to spend about 50.00. Looking for name brand but it doesn't have to be fancy.... I might have a few trades such as drippers, box mods, and mech mods (e-cigarettes). Just let me know whatcha got and if your interested in seeing what trades I have. 

Edited by Addison Roberts

Yeah, I switched to vaping but after I quit cigarettes it got kinda boring and rather exoensive

Idk 20.00 for 30 ml I couldn't find a cheap flavor that I liked dripping that was annoying

dang dude. thats crazy. I spend less than half that for my 30's. mt. baker ftw. lol

50 isn't a bad number. you could probably pick up one of those KM beasts or w/e they are for around that. I don't have any spare's right now or i'd offer one to you

Yeah, Vape kings was really good I liked their eliquid but kinda forgot about them. I ordered from there when you messaged me and told me about their house burning down. I also had to have every mod out there just like I had to have every hookah lol 

thehelios

Thehelios, hows the roi bubble been? I miss that thing so so much haha! I will have to look boward up to see if its along where I am going to be scuba diving next week. Im going to Jupiter beach if its near there ill check them out. Dr. Smokes hows the draw on that one? Ive never really got into syrians just cause you have to pull a bit harder on them. Post pictures

thehelios

Thehelios, hows the roi bubble been? I miss that thing so so much haha! I will have to look boward up to see if its along where I am going to be scuba diving next week. Im going to Jupiter beach if its near there ill check them out. Dr. Smokes hows the draw on that one? Ive never really got into syrians just cause you have to pull a bit harder on them. Post pictures

I'm just north of Jupiter :) In terms of the pull, I liked it. I don't think I was struggling to get a pull but it also wasn't "free". There was some resistance but that's one of those things that doesn't really bother me much. I've had bad hookahs that had terrible draws, and this stem isn't like that. I would say you can test it out when you are in the area but I don't have a base to put it in. If you bring a base that it can fit, then we can try it :)

4htnYRB.png

It does have a fault, though it hasn't effected it. I didn't notice it when I bought it a few years ago but there is a crack at the end of the stem, but the diffuser keeps it together. And there is a crack down the inside of the stem. Both came with it and I couldn't return it :( But did get some good years out of it before I accidentally broke the base.

The above picture is unpolished. I liked the more tarnish look but if you prefer polished, I can polish the bad boy up.

thehelios

It's been my daily smoker ever since I got it  :)  Haven't touched the KM Ice Sig in a loooong time.

Thats near hollywood and miami right? 

I'm just north of those cities.

thehelios

I'm just north of Jupiter :)

This sounds like an excuse for us Floridians to get together.

thehelios

I'm just north of Jupiter :) In terms of the pull, I liked it. I don't think I was struggling to get a pull but it also wasn't "free". There was some resistance but that's one of those things that doesn't really bother me much. I've had bad hookahs that had terrible draws, and this stem isn't like that. I would say you can test it out when you are in the area but I don't have a base to put it in. If you bring a base that it can fit, then we can try it :)

4htnYRB.png

It does have a fault, though it hasn't effected it. I didn't notice it when I bought it a few years ago but there is a crack at the end of the stem, but the diffuser keeps it together. And there is a crack down the inside of the stem. Both came with it and I couldn't return it :( But did get some good years out of it before I accidentally broke the base.

The above picture is unpolished. I liked the more tarnish look but if you prefer polished, I can polish the bad boy up.

What are you asking? I have the footbal version of this stem that I am getting ready to sell.

Completed:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/331359827789?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Got it for a really good deal - Custom made plus its a lot thicker than the roi and fumo hookahs!

Edited by Addison Roberts

neat! glass hookahs always seemed pretty cool, they just look like such a PITA to clean. lol. I've never owned one so i can't say for certain tho. I'm definitely curious about how she works out for you tho! looks cool for sure