Starbuzz Vs Fantasia Shisha

I don't mind fantasia. I haven't bought starbuzz in years...fantasia I bought maybe 1+ year ago. I stick to Nakhla mostly and some Tangiers. Nak is great for the price. Now that I've switched to japs, I need to try some more Tangiers...I have some left, just wanting to dwindle my stash down a bit more before I open a new pack up.

I've narrowed my brands down to Nakhla and Tangiers. I don't bother with anything else these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly this.  You've got the best tobacco (IMO) as one of the cheapest ones around (Nakhla) and then you have Tangiers which is hard to tame but damn delicious at an arguably lower price point than Fantasia, Starbuzz, and Fumari.

• 1 month later...

I love Fantasia, but normally because of prices I stick to Nak or Tangiers if I'm feeling fancy. 

But Fantasia has some great flavors. Surfer on Acid, Red Dragon, and Pumpkin are a few of my favorites. All pretty juicy and flavorful. 

• 4 weeks later...

Every brand has it's merits and downfalls.. I prefer mixing flavors from different brands, not sticking to one flavor or brand. That being said, I generally stick to Nakhla, AF and Tangiers. The other brands aren't worth the asking price IMO, but if you get them cheap enough it becomes worth it.