Huge Collection Sale! Nawras, Af Solids, And More!

Adamrice23

Selling a bunch or rigs. Downsizing to 10 or so ... sold a few so far so I'm out of bigger boxes for shipping but can still ship the smaller stuff..

Nawras. .

20140627_135549.jpg

More nawras

20140627_135706.jpg

AF solids small $350 medium $300 large $275

20140627_135827.jpg

Egyptian

20140627_140042.jpg

If you just need the stem I can ship for free. Just hard finding boxes to fit length of stem and base.. anyway. Also have have a lebeneese rig and an elmas 628 and 701

How much do you want for the osmanli shipped?

That's a tough one. Would have to find a box and probably ship stem and base separate. It'd be around 60 I'd think to ship and insure. So somewhere in the 425 range I'd say

Ah, oh well, wasn't meant to be then I suppose.

It's quite alright man, no worries. I've got an inside guy from Turkey looking for my dream hookah anyways, hopefully that goes through!

Good luck with the rest of the sales.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the 628 and 701 please post pictures and prices!

I WANT DIBS on the 701! :-)

i though yu had a 701?but obliviously i was mistaken

Nah, I've got the canary, an islemeli, dunya tugrali, kafesli, and now I've got a nazar serisi on the way so it all worked out. I had but sold my dantelli and dunyali. I truly always wanted the nazar serisi not the osmanli. And my fiancee surprised me with one for an engagement gift. It won't be here till the end of august though. Check out the show off your stuff thread if you want to see what one I am talking about. It is actually taller than the osmanli.

• 3 months later...