What Are You Vaping Right Now?

Chreees

Yeah man I would give cinnamon roll a long steep if you can wait a bit. Mine's about a month old and it's just starting to shine

Yup. It takes awhile but tastes better the more it steeps. Let it steep cap on in a dark area no light. I let mine steep in a dresser that's in the walkway of my attic which has no cooling so it gets a little warm too (which I heard helps the process)

I keep mine in a wall cabinet in the dining room portion of my kitchen/dining room. Tons of cabinets on that side of the room so I dedicated one to e-juices, lol.

Tried some of my new Mount Baker Vapor flavors these weekend... Thug Juice is amazeballs! Love the watermelon and menthol complexity to it. Dutch Apple Pie was just a really good desert apple pie flavor. And Apple Rings tasted just like sour green apple gummy candy. Haven't tried Cinnamon Roll just yet- wanted to give it some more steeping time. I also felt like the Thug Juice could benefit from some more steep time as well. But anyway, right now I'm vaping. Hawk Sauce, trying to finish off my old bottle before I start on my new Max VG one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an apple tobacco flavor from cravin vapes, and I'd be lying if I said iy didn't almost taste like nakhla da. Just needs a touch more anise. I might see if next time I go in they can add some licorice to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Vape Kings Gummy Worms, 3mg nic, 80VG, extra flavor shots. I did their business card so they hooked me up when I told them I wouldn't take their money. Excellent flavor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I've gotta get me one of those Cloud Chaser tips. I am currently having issues with lip burn on my Stingray X drip tip. Love the way it looks, but not worth the lip burn.

Butterscotch custard?? Shit that sounds good!

Pretty much any delrin drip tip will keep the heat down on the tip. The "Cloud Chaser" caps just mean that they are wide bore. It is a really good juice. I got it yesterday afternoon and it's 15ml gone already. I've had it before so I knew i'd like it. I'm a custard guy to begin with. Sleeping Dragons Vapor makes an awesome custard, it's called "daft spunk". Plus it's pretty damn cheap at 15$ for a 30ml.

I will have to check out the Daft Spunk flavor. You know I'm a cheapass when it comes to liquid. Wife bitches if I pay much for juice, which I understand with everything else we got going on.

Yeah, I definitely want a wide bore delrin tip. I'm gonna try to order it soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apach'i from Halcyon Vapors. I have absolutely fallen in love with this brand over the past week. 70vg/30pg, 3mg, and smoother than anything I have ever tasted. This particular flavour is like a slightly muted version of Tangiers Tasty Peach, but on the exhale you get a very slight hint of Fuzzy Peaches candy. It's my new ADV, and when this bottle is done, I'll be buying the biggest one I can find. Hopefully I'll get a chance to enjoy it after steeping, but I'm kind of worried I'll just vape it all before that happens.

Blue Skies, by Lapine Lupine Labs. Epic blend of blueberry, coconut, and slight menthol.

Ty- I was just sent some pretty cool ceramic tweezers by Halcyon for review purposes, I think same company that makes that juice.

Awesome! I've been meaning to pick up a nice pair of ceramic tweezers for some time now, but I keep forgetting. Being able to squish a coil WHILE firing it is huge. Let me know how they are.

Awesome! I've been meaning to pick up a nice pair of ceramic tweezers for some time now, but I keep forgetting. Being able to squish a coil WHILE firing it is huge. Let me know how they are.

​Oh, they're awesome. They're pointed but still thick, so they really let you get in there to properly compress the coil. Made some of my best micro dual coils to date last night using them, as I've always just used some pliers I had before.

Here's the Amazon link to them, I'm about to post my review: http://www.amazon.com/Halcyon-Technologies-Vaporizer-Atomizer-Tweezers/dp/B00SKPKKGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425490124&sr=8-1&keywords=halcyon+tweezer

Those are almost identical to ones I was looking at a while ago, but these ones are cheaper. Amazon.com won't deliver them to Canada which sucks, but I'm in no huge rush. I'll definitely put them on my list for next time though.

Lapine Lupine labs #24 3mg Smooth almond milk with fresh strawberries and clementine.  So so smooth.  The almond milk really stands out in this flavor, smooth an creamy with soft notes of strawberry on the back end.  The clementine gives a soft balance more on the exhale.  I burned through my first bottle and will definitely be ordering again.

Lapine Lupine labs #24 3mg Smooth almond milk with fresh strawberries and clementine.  So so smooth.  The almond milk really stands out in this flavor, smooth an creamy with soft notes of strawberry on the back end.  The clementine gives a soft balance more on the exhale.  I burned through my first bottle and will definitely be ordering again.

Lol, I have to force myself to not burn through it so fast! It's that good. 

Today is MBV's Hawk Sauce for me.