Secret Santa?

Same here Pavo. I will say this if it ever passed through Texas I can explain the delay's UPS was shut down for several days last week.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent mine out a while ago, but everything was down due the huge storms hitting the north, which might explain the delay, tracking number says on time though, go figure, even though they didn't give me a delivery day till last Thursday.  

oh well that sucks stuie i didn't know about what was going down in texas. but hopefullythat is the reason. seems like a lot of people haven't recived anything yet so i am going to just assume that is why.

Got mine today. 

Crown Mini Orb Mouth Pieced and Fumari Spice Chai.

LOVE THIS MOUTHPIECE!!!!!! Never had this Fumari and I am excited to try it. Fumari hasn't had a disappointing flavor for me so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my gift ... I wonder who would send me a crown classic v3 ... I hear it is such an amazing bowl for nakhla ... now who the heck would send that to me and also know my love for nakhla? ,,, hmm

Had the full address as bussiness name on the return address lol. Not like it would have been hard to figure out anyway :-P

Thanks man

Did everyone get their Secret Santa gift?  Mine still hasn't come in :(  Kind of fearing that it's never going to at this point.

OH SEMIR, WHERE ARE YOU???????????????????

Talked to CO. Says he sent it just a few days after getting it. He's looking for the Tracking Number but he just moved.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. My package from Hooked on Hookah said it arrived, never saw it, and I was home the day it was to arrive.