Reddit

Fouda

Wow.....so I love reddit and noticed they had a hookah subreddit. All I can say is wow. 90% of these people are so uneducated! But are way to damn stubborn to admit they could be wrong! It ends with you having a giant clusterfuck of a bunch of idiotic assholes all banded together. Anyone else have experience trying to deal with these fools?
Also, I just wanted to say how much I love all you guys and how glad I am to be a part of this amazing community! :D

i stay away from that subreddit because i would get too angry. I spend the majority of my time on funny and conspiracy. 

Oh check of fiftyfifty and punny!
Yea I find myself getting angrier and angrier each day I visit it

I'm a huge redditor and just came across the hookah subreddit.  I too have noticed the spread of "don't let your tobacco touch the foil" and other misinformation.  Just the other day a guy was arguing with my that a KM can't have the water line more than an inch up its downstem, because it won't pull well.  Whatever bro.

I'm a huge redditor and just came across the hookah subreddit.  I too have noticed the spread of "don't let your tobacco touch the foil" and other misinformation.  Whatever bro.

Yes! This is what drives me the most crazy!

atleast it is making me chuckle, and apparently KALOUD LOTUS now has changed their waranty information because of the incident with the burner.

Ya haha I saw that thread as well
And everyone there SWEARS by the lotus. I swear they all have one

I moderate a couple very large subreddits, and I debated becoming mod there just so I could turn things around, but to be honest, I just don't care. People will never learn if they don't  make mistakes, and they will be stubborn about it until you give them time to make those mistakes so that they can see how much of an improvement they get from doing things the right way.

But yeah, it's seriously hilarious. Normally GWO from over on RHF rubs me the wrong way, but seeing him troll idiots in there makes me laugh.

I've never been on reddit before. Never have and never will.

I moderate a couple very large subreddits, and I debated becoming mod there just so I could turn things around, but to be honest, I just don't care. People will never learn if they don't  make mistakes, and they will be stubborn about it until you give them time to make those mistakes so that they can see how much of an improvement they get from doing things the right way.

But yeah, it's seriously hilarious. Normally GWO from over on RHF rubs me the wrong way, but seeing him troll idiots in there makes me laugh.

He's constantly pissing me off in /r/hookah.  

I felt this way, until one of my friends left it open on my computer....now i spend too much time there...worst mistake i've made, but i cant stop doing it...i need help.

I felt this way, until one of my friends left it open on my computer....now i spend too much time there...worst mistake i've made, but i cant stop doing it...i need help.

I am the exact same way

i've never been on reddit, i had a friend tell me about how they had a hookah section i was like...im good any site that has a sub-category about hookah will provide me with nothing but wasting time.

But yah i hear they are all idiots