What Are You Smoking/doing For Super Bowl?

Crhiss

What will you all be doing for Super Bowl? I was going to go to a party but my hookah just sounds better. Probably load a bowl of Tangiers Welsh Cream and watch the game. Anyone just staying home and smoking?

Avoiding the Shitty Bowl at all costs

Same here... So far I have slept in, woke up, ate some lunch, and wife and I have been cleaning the place and watching TV. Tonight we will do laundry and catch up on our other shows we like to watch together during the week but miss because of work.

Yeah, Super Bowl is lame...

I watched it and it was awesome and a good time, i had some awesome beers and some fun with the In-laws always a good time with them. but now im working the 9-6AM shift lol i told my work i'd be like sunday on i think tuesday lol. But no hookah durning but i smoked before. Tangiers indian summer mixed fruit

HOW ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE SHE DID ON THE HALF TIME SHOW!

Ummm, wut? :huh:

We obviously didn't watch the same half-time show...

Also, I like how when they finished the Destiny's Child bit Beyonce was pretty much like, "Aight bitches, this is my stage, :getout: "

hahha yah that was pretty funny, but they totally had trent reznor do the light show and what not lol, well atleast it looked like it

im just not a fan of her or her music so dont care really, half time show i usualy use that time to get up and do stuff like get beer poop eat etc.