Confessions

Chreees

Thought this could possibly be a fun thread... Or a very deadly one...

Anyway, I'll start!

When I first signed up, I thought Mush's avatar was of himself- a black man wearing a helmet of some sort with sunglasses on. I didn't see the full picture uncropped until much later on, which totally changes the context. Context is everything, apparently. Anyway, I finally saw him in a pic he posted or on TC or something and was surprised to find out he was not black.

Anyone else have a confession they'd like to make?
  • Upvote 1

I never liked Tangiers but bought it in hopes of fitting in here when I started. Then realized that it doesn't matter what others like, it is what you like that is important.

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1359077888' post='569566']
I never liked Tangiers but bought it in hopes of fitting in here when I started. Then realized that it doesn't matter what others like, it is what you like that is important.
[/quote]

+1 beautifully said Tyler

I'm tired of always seeing the Beta Fish thread on top now :-\ it kind of killed the whole forum section

I know but I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees that thread still as the last one posted in by the same person and just assume nothing else got updated or posted in lol

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1358939546' post='569394']
Thought this could possibly be a fun thread... Or a very deadly one...

Anyway, I'll start!

When I first signed up, I thought Mush's avatar was of himself- a black man wearing a helmet of some sort with sunglasses on. I didn't see the full picture uncropped until much later on, which totally changes the context. Context is everything, apparently. Anyway, I finally saw him in a pic he posted or on TC or something and was surprised to find out he was not black.

Anyone else have a confession they'd like to make?
[/quote]