My Absence

r1v3th3ad

Sorry i haven't been around much lately guys, life has been tough. if you have seen my recent blog Im having down luck as of late. i was in a car accident back aprx May 18 2012. woman coming opposite direction on bridge made an illegal u turn right in front of me and i plowed her at about 40mph. lots of bs with it. but here i am today. i went to my family chiropractor thru September 2-3 times a week. then i started physical therapy. dislocated and bulging l4 l5 discs in my back. pain is so bad i only sleep a few hours at a time before waking up in pain and then sleeping a few more hours. this pain has amplified my depression and anxiety/ panic attacks. this also may have caused my two recent leg injuries where i went down for no reason.
their insurance is now contacting me and wanting medical records and what not. screw it, time to lawyer up and go for a good settlement, especially now that PT is talking lower back disability and this will probably retire me from what I've been doing half my life, working the trades(primarily painting but expanded a lot over years).
my family's business has been painting for a big big law firm for a long long time. about four years ago we painted the founding partner's huge mansion inside out. my grandfather called his right hand man today(who loves me for doing a lot of side work for him). He will be talking to founding partner tomorrow and either he or another partner will represent me. he is one of six super lawyers in Pennsylvania. William Pietragallow II is the man.

i just want to go back to life before the accident. pain free and not miserable. fuck, i haven't even smoked hookah in over a week when 2 years ago i smoked 3-6 phunnels a day :( .

i miss my hookah brethren, but right now Im at a difficult place that i find it hard to even pop on. if you wanna keep up with me in the meantime, Im on facebook often posting political mumbo jumbo

Sorry to hear about all of your troubles . Life has its ups and downs. Hopefully you will be headed up soon. Whether you are here frequently or not very often, we will be here for you. Best of luck to you, buddy.

I have an idea of the pain you are in (I slipped my l4 a few years back), but know that will regular PT, and doing exercises and stretches on your own, you will get better. I went from walking like I was 80 to doing crazy shit at crossfit 3-4 times a week. In fact, because of the accident and my ensuing dedication to PT and whatnot, I actually have one of the strongest cores at our gym.

Stay strong, keep the shitty thoughts out of your head and look at the sun cresting over the horizon, soon you'll be feeling great and you'll wonder how things were ever so bad :)
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everybody :)

they just started me on a traction machine, which reminds me of the medieval wrack, stretching the vertebrae. Helped a little. I need some good fortune. i love you all :) and this community is still my second home

The three worst pains you will ever experience are back pain, tooth pain, and kidney stones. I shattered a vertabret in my back and had surgery done repairing it as well as shaving part of my disc. Not fun. You will overcome. I believe in you.

I have major sinus issues and they pale in comparison to the other three lol

ive had sinus infections that rendered me blind with bright flashes of white and headaches that made me want to drill a hole through my skull just to lessen the pressure. thats just me and my ears and nose though, fucking retarded basterds on my face.

That sounds intense. Have you ever been tested for cluster headaches? sounds a lot like that to me. Those things are seriously crippling.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. Life has been really really crazy, I haven't logged on in weeks (first time in years)...

Gonna try to be around more. I've been miserable from panic attacks, chronic pain, snd constant bad luck. Figured id try to kerp it off here and onto my facebook...

I miss you all!

Tc?