Hope You All Had A Good Thanksgiving...

Chreees

I sure didn't. Because of family drama, my sister-in-law had to stay home all alone with her three kids and couldn't join us for dinner, which put my wife and I at odds with everyone else who was there and didn't want her there, even though her husband (my brother) is over in Afghanistan right now. Yeah, some family I've got.

We leave early to go spend time with her and the kiddos on the way back, and I start feeling terrible. I have to go to the bathroom multiple times, then we leave and I have the feeling I'm gonna barf. We pull over at a gas station and I shit you not, I think I covered an entire parking space beside the car with my projectile vomit. Had to pull over twice more on the way home. Now I'm home and shitting and barfing at the same time. I cannot even explain to you guys how it feels. Obviously Thanksgiving dinner didn't agree with me, because everyone else in my family is fine. I hope this gives you guys a little bit of humor in your night of full bellies and midnight shopping. I'm gonna try to go to sleep now and hopefully tomorrow today's hell will finally be over.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Sorry to hear about your issues Chris, kinda feel you though man, my wife's family are like that. My day was meh at best. My wife left this morning at 6 am to work 7-9 pm. I was on duty tonight from 3-11 so didn't get to see any family. But my fellow officers did a pot luck and we ate extremely well. Just glad I didn't have to work over. Sucked also cause today was my wife's birthday and didn't really get to spend any time with her.

well this thanksgiving was pretty good to me :)

sorry to hear about urs chris and i know what its like to shit and barf at the same time. trust me i understand!!!

So i got my little brother to come to my house for thanksgiving its been over a year since i've seen him ;)
but i got some super awesome bruery beer aniversery stuff amazing and worth the cost, which i split with ericas uncle and my brother and my self. watched football and ate tons of food, then took a nap before work, which im about to leave now. It was awesome seeing my brother though i was stoked :)

That sucks, Chicago. I guess I should be at least lucky I got to spend the day with my wife. Sorry man. :(

Glad to hear you had a good one, Pavo. Being surrounded by good people, there is nothing better.

I'm still sick, been waking up every hour or so to barf and shit. I think I'm about to head next door to the gas station and grab a couple gatorades, restore some of my electrolytes. I tried drinking water last night and just puked it right back up. I hope the Gatorade goes down and stays there. Either way my body is numb so I gotta at least try.

I was gonna smoke with you guys on TC today, but I don't see that happening.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Hope you feel better, Chris.

My Thanksgiving was ok. Went to my wife's uncle's place and had some hookah and beer. Everyone brought food which was good, but I just wasn't into it. I stayed outside smoking and drinking most of the time.

Not barfing, but extremely weak and achy. Still got diarrhea, but not near as bad or frequent as it was. Finally ate some solid food- picked up some Pizza Hut breadsticks on the way to work. Figured bread would not be too bad on my stomach. Now I just gotta make it through the night and I can faceplant the bed until work tomorrow night. Hopefully I will be well enough to smoke Sunday afternoon.

Tapatalk'd via iPhone

Feeling much better now. Still a bit weak, the stomach can't handle a whole lot, and a lot of smells (food mostly) gets my nausea going, but other than that, I'm good. Was going to go to the doctor today, but I feel better enough now that I don't think it's necessary.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1353966737' post='562861']
How you feeling now Chris?

FYI that's why I no longer eat Armadillo.
[/quote]

I would never eat armadillo because can't they give you leprosy?

[quote name='Bawhee' timestamp='1353966755' post='562862']
I think hes still a fountain of shit and vomit... to an extent anyways :P
HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN IN A MINUTE!
[/quote]

Lol, I know, three posts all in the same minute... I'm impressed.

I am no longer that fountain... thank god.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1353966958' post='562865']
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1353966737' post='562861']
How you feeling now Chris?

FYI that's why I no longer eat Armadillo.
[/quote]

I would never eat armadillo because can't they give you leprosy?
[/quote]

If you believe all the decades of medical research confirming that Armadillo's are the largest carrier of the leprosy. Yeah, maybe.