Car Lovers in here =)

Anpu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Jan 11 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the Nobel idea.. looks exotic.. have you looked into getting a lotus too? its runs along the lines of what you are looking for.

Not a lotus fan. They are good cars, but just not my style. There area few other cars out there that I have been looking at also.

I had a 2004 Srt-4 with intake, exaust, SAFC, injectors, and wastegate...BITCH WAS FASSTTT. i was good for mid 12's at the track, top end speed was amazing...i totalled it when i hydroplaned during a street race...got traumahawked..have 7 permanent pins in my foot and a titanium hip....right now all i got is a nice hookah and a bobo car..but i plan on getting an INtegra when they r re released...here are crash pix

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 11 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a 2004 Srt-4 with intake, exaust, SAFC, injectors, and wastegate...BITCH WAS FASSTTT. i was good for mid 12's at the track, top end speed was amazing...i totalled it when i hydroplaned during a street race...got traumahawked..have 7 permanent pins in my foot and a titanium hip....right now all i got is a nice hookah and a bobo car..but i plan on getting an INtegra when they r re released...here are crash pix

Sorry to hear about your crash. Maybe you learned your lesson here? Or maybe not. But I highly suggest you go here: http://www.skipbarber.com/ or http://www.russellracing.com/ before you think 2 Fast 2 Furious is ready to drive again. Keep it off the streets, next time you probably wont be so lucky, and if you are the person you hit wont be.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I have lost friends to street racing. I dont dare touch it ever again. To put it one way, it takes 2 hands to count how many I personally know that are no longer with us.

QUOTE (Scheetz @ Jan 14 2007, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Jan 11 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to hear about your crash. Maybe you learned your lesson here? Or maybe not. But I highly suggest you go here: http://www.skipbarber.com/ or http://www.russellracing.com/ before you think 2 Fast 2 Furious is ready to drive again. Keep it off the streets, next time you probably wont be so lucky, and if you are the person you hit wont be.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I have lost friends to street racing. I dont dare touch it ever again. To put it one way, it takes 2 hands to count how many I personally know that are no longer with us.

TRUST me , i know how to drive, it was a freak accident...puddle in the road on a dry non rainy night...not many people can see that one coming......lolz and that wasn't one of those 2fast 2furious rice burners lolz! but yes i learned mty lesson about street racing..but no i didnt learn my lesson about not to fuck around with fast cars...at least i take them to the track now!!!!

QUOTE (ghostofdavid @ Sep 5 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My favorite car of all time has to be... anything all wheel drive. In specific, a Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon. If only they made the STI in a wagon package, I'd be all over it. Assuming, of course, that I could afford one. MT, you should post pictures of it when you get it..

I never thought Subarus would be a popular ride from the crap I get about driving one at school! They are DAMN GOOD CARS. We have 3 of them ('91 and '95 Legacy wagons, right hand drive cuz my dad's a mailman, and we have a '00 Outback wagon as the main car) Thing is, the tranny kinda likes to die >.<

MY baby... hehe. '68 Oldsmobile Toronado. Baby blue (she'll be black someday, even if I have to kill for it o_O), front wheel drive, 408ci 7 liter engine. Oh yes. Entire reason I got into auto body biggrin.gif

I got a 2003 Mazda 6 for everyday driving. My pops got me a 2006 M45 Sport for my 21st Birthday. I've only driven it like maybe 12-13 times. Its a going out vehicle...and i dont do much of that now that school started and I got businesses to take care of.

Me and my brother are looking for one of these as a project car:
[attachment=106:bh72jm22.jpg]

1972 Stutz Blackhawk. Have been trying to find one for 2 years now...no luck.