Car Lovers in here =)

Anpu

Hmm... just thought I'd bring my two favorite things on one forum which are Cars and Hookah =)Feel free to tell about your current love (car) or any past ones you really had a passion for whether it was for show, go, or both!I have a black 2000 Trans Am WS6 (6 speed) I bought used with 63k on the clock about a year ago and now it has over 85k and still running strong. It has a number of mods and is currently making 353RWHP and 357RWTQ (also gets 27.5mph Highway - muhahaha!) - I suck at driving (and can't put sticky tires on the back, still have the crap stock 10 bolt rear end) so the best I've gotten out of it is a 13.55 @ 107mph (.077s R/t ) in the 1/4 at 4,500DA.  I don't go much since sh*t likes to break almost every time lol. I run on the street at times but it's EXTREMELY seldom since it really is a stupid thing to do. Well... that's about it... nothing spectacular but it's still my baby I look foward to hearing about some of your guys'/gals' babies as well

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tangiers']Yes, but do you smoke hookah in your car???[/quote] Haven't yet (I doubt my 36" Egyptian would be very easy to smoke in a small sports coupe) but I have every intention of smoking a QT (which will be my next hookah) on one of my many Vegas trips!

I drive a 95 Mustang, and I -have- smoked in it. Got pulled over for it last week actually...In December I get a real car. The John Cooper edition Mini Cooper S. Black with pink polka dots. Just ordered, and I'm crazy excited.

[quote name='ghostofdavid']Yea? Mini Cooper. Psssh. I drive a 1990 Buick Century. OH YEA!!!!!11[/quote] See? Now, -that- is hot. I don't think I can compete. :)

My favorite car of all time has to be... anything all wheel drive. In specific, a Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon. If only they made the STI in a wagon package, I'd be all over it. Assuming, of course, that I could afford one. MT, you should post pictures of it when you get it..

[quote name='ghostofdavid']My favorite car of all time has to be... anything all wheel drive. In specific, a Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon. If only they made the STI in a wagon package, I'd be all over it. Assuming, of course, that I could afford one.  MT, you should post pictures of it when you get it..[/quote] December, my friend, and I'm on it! I'm crazy excited.

'85 Ranger...standard transmission, no air conditioning, power stearing, power brakes or fuel injection. Bench seat. Now that's a dream ride.Pink Polka Dots? If you weren't a lady, that would be pretty gay. Purple a little more so. Are they lots of little ones or a couple large ones?

[quote name='Tangiers']'85 Ranger...standard transmission, no air conditioning, power stearing, power brakes or fuel injection. Bench seat. Now that's a dream ride.  Pink Polka Dots? If you weren't a lady, that would be pretty gay. Purple a little more so. Are they lots of little ones or a couple large ones?[/quote] Even if I weren't a lady, I'd mad pimp it. The polka dots are of varying sizes...mostly quite large though. It actually looks really good. A girl pimp-mobile fo sho.

I have a 72 C-10 chevy short wide bed that I restored myself from the time I was 11.I wont post its whole life story, but im very involved in bracket/drag racing.It currently has a 496 cu BBC with a 150 horse shot of nitrous. I built it in my garage- it motor dynoed at 574 hp @ 5500 RPM and 613 ft/lbs @ 4400 RPM WITHOUT the nitrous.(l'll go into every part of the motor if anyone is interested)Current best is 13.14 @ 110 all throttle and 12.85 @ 114 on nitrous(opening the bottle in second- without a delay box I cant get it to hook up on the squeeze out of the box)TH400 trans, GM 12 bolt, Moser axles, and Hoosier qwick time pro DOT slicks (14.5x28"). All run-what-ya-brung self taught know how.I'll post pics if anyone is interested =)I miss her... I left my truck back in Vegas while im at college (at around 4 MPG it isnt exactly the best road-tripper)

I have 97 Subaru Legacy GT, love the car...runs great, and is fun too. I also dream of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI at night.... Oh, and I have smoked hookah in my car...I rigged up my small hookah in through the pull out tray cup holder, held it in place with some duct tape, and used a snap on wind cover bowl...worked like a charm!

Hookahduck, I already love the truck with a BBC in it makin that much power but it being a pickup is hurting your times BAD... that little weight in the back... yah... makes it real hard to hook up as we all know :(. What are your 60' times, btw? Still sounds like a BADASS ride and fun as hell. I want pics!!! :) oh and yah... just wanna know the cam specs and how many CFM the heads flow :)MN Hookah, I have a soft spot for Legacy GT's - my friend has a newer one and those things are some fun suckers! :)

[quote name='BattlePope']13.5's are pretty damn good if you ask me! [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />  My buddy recently finished his build, a H22 swapped into an EG Civic and then he plans on building up the bottom end and boosting it. Gonna be sweet![/quote] heh thx but when the LS1 F-Body's came out, guys were running them in the high 12's on stock rubber without a single mod.  I need practice.

Turbo'ed Civic here :).I don't drag race because drag racing is 90% car and 10% driver and its not as fun as AutoX and RR. I go to most of the Autocross events in AZ and also do road racing in AZ and NM. Pretty much all my money has gone towards my motor and suspension/chassis stabilization. The car looks dead stock and thats the way i like it. Death to all riceboys!! Although when i did drag race back in the days, it was nice see'ing the look on a muscle car drivers face when they get beat by a puny civic :P, they get that "wtf?!?" look on their face. I still dream of owning a 302 Boss though. Its on the list of cars that i'd like to buy and restore along with a 1970 datsun 510.

Bumping this at the request of Anpu2005 GTO, black w/black interior. 6 speed manual, intake, catback, drag radials, ran 12.9@107 (practically sea level) and last dyno'd 340/339 on a hot summer day, in need of a tune, running rich. Long tube headers on the way.Anpu, I have a friend with a 01 SS with full bolt ons, qtp headers (not tuned) also made 340 hp on the same day as me, went 12.7 @110 or so, on nittos. I want to say the ws6 is a bit heavier...and of course altitude factor.

Not heavier at all actually. SS and the WS6 are equal in weight with the fiberglass hoods (WS6's may be a couple pounds heavier... MAYBE). Mine made the numbers on a 9x* day but it's SAE corrected. Made 361rwhp uncorrected the day of the install (basic tune) - that put a smile on my face lol. I love goats - my name on LS1gto is GTObsessor (that should give u an idea LOL). I hang out with the goat crew in Vegas most of the time.  Thanks for postin up, bro  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Meh, I have a 1999 Lexus RX300. It's boring, but its a step up from my Toyota Rav-4. My friends dubbed it 'The Ravioli".

The thing I enjoy most about the Lexus is the AWD. Makes going up to the cabin in the winter time a breeze.

I'm hoping my next car will be a suby. Gotta stick with the awd action.