Tumblr

mustang67n

[quote name='jorlyfish' timestamp='1354330629' post='563481'][quote name='Coleman' timestamp='1354292394' post='563423']
Haunted had that one fucked up story in it that I read. The one that ends with the kids getting his intestines ripped out by the pool filter
[/quote]
Spoiler alert, jeez.[/quote]

Sorry it was such a frightening story

• 5 months later...

So, It has been a while since I have written anything that I felt was worthy of sharing (like, 5 months). Sometimes it is hard to get out of a funk like that, then all of sudden it just comes to you. That is the writing that I like best. You just think "I should write something" and it presents itself. Anything I write that I "forced" always ends up feeling wrong to me, after the fact. Anyways, something came to me on it's own this morning, so I thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy it :)

Betwixt The Roiling Walls

So, It has been a while since I have written anything that I felt was worthy of sharing (like, 5 months). Sometimes it is hard to get out of a funk like that, then all of sudden it just comes to you. That is the writing that I like best. You just think "I should write something" and it presents itself. Anything I write that I "forced" always ends up feeling wrong to me, after the fact. Anyways, something came to me on it's own this morning, so I thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy it :)

Te best writing advice I ever heard that really helped my poetry was "if it doesn't flow out of you you're not expressing your true feelings." That was a paraphrased version but I think it was Charles bukowski who said it

Te best writing advice I ever heard that really helped my poetry was "if it doesn't flow out of you you're not expressing your true feelings." That was a paraphrased version but I think it was Charles bukowski who said it

Solid advice, right there. I mean, I can write technically well, but writing well doesn't mean shit if you don't have anything to say.

Totally have a tumblr account....but honestly i'm only interested in....shall we say NSFW materials. Pretty much the only reason I have one.

I'm with chreees on that one haha but honestly the only point of having an account is to post stuff. I don't has one I just browse occasionally

Noodz is the only great thing about Tumblr. At least the only reason why I ever look at it. :lol:

Waitttttt.......holy flacknod! Chreees has noodz on tumblr!!!!!!