Halloween 2012!

jorlyfish

What are you guys doing for Halloween this year? I'm undecided, myself... there's a hookah lounge that has BYOB about 30-40 min away from me having an event on Friday, but I'm costumeless! Did Dia de los Muertos makeup last year (pic related, can't find the makeup I did on my boyfriend but it was similar with different colors) with black pants, a lace shirt, and skull heels.... but I kind of want to do something else this year.
I kind of want to do Jesse and Jane from Breaking Bad with the boyfriend, but am afraid she's not recognizable enough for people to get it... I don't even think Jesse's that recognizable without a Walt/Heisenberg standing nearby.

So, HF -- what are your plans? Pics encouraged!

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2uihcv7.jpg[/img]

haha that costume is awesome fineout!

I don't have plans.. I usually do something, last year I was a vampire, got pretty into it with the makeup and costume, it was a blast. I'll see if I can find any pics.

This year I think I'm just working though.. :/

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/73242_166262390060223_1155854_n.jpg

not even last year, it was 2/3 years ago, when I still had the QT and it's standard hose.. o.O Now I'm not sure what I did this last year.. If i even did anything! bummer! lol

Also, I'm super excited to be living in a neighborhoody area (vs. dorms) so I can pass out candy... unfortunately RI is potentially going to be getting a tropical storm around Halloween so hopefully it doesn't ruin trick-or-treating.

My wife and I are going to be Cowboy/CowGirl this year. Not a lot of effort going into costumes this year as we are still cleaning up from our daughters birthday and have tonight and tomorrow night to get ready for our halloween party.

Last year I was Capt. Jack Sparrow, year before that I was A vampire. I'll try to find the pics.

I'm going as KISS from here up *motions from top of beard line*. I had a whole slew of facepaint ideas that were based around the "from here up" theme, but, me and a few friends have sweet beards we don't want to shave, so we're just doing KISS from here up. hahah

im gonna rest on halloween, that's my first day of training for the job that i may get (if i successfuly completel the training and get a certifitcate or something)

I may go with my favorite costume - a fallen angel. Not as in evil, black winged fallen, but as in the angel who can't stay out of trouble. I take the standard glowing gorgeous angel costume, and tip the halo over one eye, bend and singe a wing, scrape up the robe, black eye with makeup...... Think angel after a bar fight. People tend to take one look and die laughing.

Funny story I have to tell. The first year I went with this costume (many, many years ago), I didn't realize how the sparkly halo and shimmering robe would look in bright light. So I go to work at the plumbing company where I'm a manager and everybody is dressed up. We're doing a potluck later, the whole bit. Anyway, it's mid-morning and the FedEx guy delivers a couple packages. One of them isn't for us and he's already left so I race out into the parking lot to give him back the one that isn't ours. What I didn't realize was the costume was all shimmery and light was just blazing off the halo. One of my plumbers is leaving in a truck (he hadn't actually come all the way into the office) and he sees this nimbus of light and gets on the radio and starts having hysterics at Vicky my dispatcher. He's yelling that there's an angel in the parking lot and it's about to take the FedEx guy, he needs an ambulance or something, really hysterical......... Vicky is yelling back, has he been drinking or what....... Suddenly she looks down at herself, remembers she's in costume herself and yells over the radio......." YOU IDIOT! THAT'S RANI, IT'S HALLOWEEN YOU MORON!" Poor guy didn't live it down for years.....

'Rani