Boho Vase & Tang Mini Phunnel...

Tuscani

Quitting Hookah and need the temptation gone.

what I have:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1x KM Chiller classic stem $40 obo[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1x Bronze Temsaah stem (only ever used for Mizo Mint) $50 obo[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1x KM bulb type vase (blue) $20 obo[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1x Boho Vase w/ gold accents $75 obo[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1x Salmon Tangier's Mini Phunnel (small chip, but does not affect use) $80 obo [/font][/color]

here are pics of the Boho and mini:

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/occam_kinslayer/Other%20Stuff/2012-07-07_00-39-42_5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/occam_kinslayer/Other%20Stuff/2012-07-07_00-43-35_969.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/occam_kinslayer/Other%20Stuff/2012-07-07_00-40-05_992.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/occam_kinslayer/Other%20Stuff/2012-07-07_00-40-34_214.jpg[/img]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would really be interested if someone jsut wanted to buy it all... for that of course the prices would be much lower than listed above and I would toss in all the extra bowls, shisha, coals, and anything else hjookah related in. I really just need everything to go so it's not here tempting me. [/font][/color] Edited by vendetta_revived
Price of the items added.

[quote name='mustang67n' timestamp='1341650756' post='551059']
I do believe you're supposed to post asking prices along with any trades/sales.

Quality stuff here though! I'm sure you wont' have trouble selling any of it!
[/quote]

lol prices may help with sales eh? totally forgot about that... hmmm seeing as I have no clue of value ill just toss some obo numbers.

1x KM Chiller classic stem $40 obo
1x Bronze Temsaah stem (only ever used for Mizo Mint) $50 obo
1x KM bulb type vase (blue) $20 obo
1x Boho Vase w/ gold accents $75 obo
1x Salmon Tangier's Mini Phunnel (small chip, but does not affect use) $80 obo Edited by Tuscani

Thanks for your post, Nate. Prices must be listed on all trade threads. I see we're good to go on that now. Perhaps later on today I'll put the prices in the original post (or another mod can do it.... Vimal, giving you something to do, brotha! Haha).

Tuscani, it may also help to post additional pics of the items you haven't posted pictures of.

I would say I want the boho, but really just don't have the money for it right now. I hope it goes to a good home.

Good luck with the sale, man!

Thanks, will do. I was timid at posting everything since I'm really not wanting to quit, but I really need to. Also, I would really be interested if someone jsut wanted to buy it all... for that of course the prices would be much lower than listed above and I would toss in all the extra bowls, shisha, coals, and anything else hjookah related in. I really just need everything to go so it's not here tempting me.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1341666770' post='551066']
Thanks for your post, Nate. Prices must be listed on all trade threads. I see we're good to go on that now. Perhaps later on today I'll put the prices in the original post (or another mod can do it.... Vimal, giving you something to do, brotha! Haha).

[/quote]

Thanks, haha. Prices added to the OP.

the mini looks quite beat... my mini has a chip in the spire, but smokes great, so who knows?

[quote name='kenshinx23' timestamp='1341853675' post='551210']
Why is the price for the mini what it is? Please explain? Did I miss something?
[/quote]

Tangiers Mini phunnels are no longer in production, while the new #7's are similar in size, they're just not quite the same. Being that they were only a small production item to begin with, they are very rare, hence the price

PM'd about Boho

First Mini Group buy, Best shape ever. Use them daily not so much my others, they are backups when I am too lazy to clean bowls.

Sorry for the lack of replies.. going to get to PMs now... and Yes, the Boho has seen much better days. as for the Mini, it is for the original GB and the chip is unattractive, but doesn't affect function.

• 4 weeks later...