How Long Is Shisha Normally Good For?

I know this seems like such a newbie question. But I havent smoked in what it seems like forever and I use to smoke once or twice a day so I never had to ask this question... I have about 5 Tupperwares of shisha that must be one years old and a Kilo of Nakhla DA thats been sitting around for close to a year as well as Mizo Orange. I looked at them they look fine still have juices at the bottom, no mold from what I can see, I havent smoked them but still concerning.

I've smoked nak that is like 2-3 years old and, while not as good as fresh, it still went alright. If they look fine, they are probably fine. Then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

[quote name='aeon' timestamp='1337371340' post='547553']
I've smoked nak that is like 2-3 years old and, while not as good as fresh, it still went alright. If they look fine, they are probably fine. Then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

Same.

Sugar has the quality of being a preservative if I'm not mistaken so yeah, like the others said it should be fine as long as there is no mold or fungi.

3 millenniums

[img]http://www.phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/minimi.png[/img]

• 2 weeks later...