Hookahs And Other Stuff For Sale

Tyler

Selling some of my old hookah stuff to get rid of some of the clutter in my apartment. Make a bid if you don't like the pricing.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/rckgig.jpg[/IMG]

Large AF solid with origonal blue base, no grommets - $50

Mya QT with Bambino stem - $25 (tray is well loved)

White Hose - $5

Red Narbish - $5

Black felt covered leather hose - $10

Stargate (slight leaking issue on the base where the grooves have worn, can be fixed with a paper towel) - $20

Any of the bowls, $2

Tangier's sized quad-metal oxodized windcover - $10

Prices do not include shipping. The Mya QT/Bambino and the Stargate come with the case.

I accept multiple forms of payment, but prefer MF. If checks are sent then they must clear before item is posted. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Wow, I'd be all over that AF if I hadn't just gotten the all-brass version of it! Love that two-tone. Can't believe you're selling it. :(

Good luck with the sale man. What shank is going on the boho now?

Yes it's a red bambino and I think shipping should be $5 if I can fit it in a flat rate

It might be a V3 or V4, it's about 5 months old if that helps? I don't honestly remember, I got it for my FSU themed hookah but decided that I had too many things piling up in my hookah cabinet that became a hookah closet hah.

The AF has a list going on it and I have everyone wrote down in order, will know more by Sunday.

The QT/Bambino is pending
The red narb is pending
The clay bowl is pending
The Tangiers Windcover is pending

The QT and white hose has sold
The AF and Red hose has sold
The Egyptian bowls have sold
The Stargate has sold

OK Everything is sold except for:
The Felt covered leather hose with metal tips
The Tangier's Quad Metal Wind cover
The Stargate (Price down to $10 plus the cost of all shipping expenses which I didn't realize was so much for a damn hookah haha)

Tangier's windcover and felt covered leather hose with metal ends (only used once with orange, was too heavy for my liking) BOTH of these for $18 plus shipping.

Stargate has sold.

Everything is sold. Move to the completed trades section please :)