What Are Yall Up To!?

Dave Klier

Vw are great cars. I have a mk3 jazz blue cabby... She is just getting to 200,000 miles. Old girl needs to go in for and engine swag soon.

Its 6:41 in the morning on a sunday. Im awake bc im meeting my friend at the farmers market.

*Comments in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Tangiers Tobacco*

I'm up doing the laundry. Got a load in the dryer while I sit sipping coffee, reading here, and watching something on television. What's so tough about doing the laundry? Work - wait - rest - work - wait - rest. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Drinking coffee, looking at peoples shoes, noticing people giving me dirty looks bc im tapping away on my phone. Psch whateva! I do what i want!

I've been stuck in Columbus, Mississippi all week, having to stay in a Motel 6 (Motel Sux).
Only bright spots have been lots of great places to eat, and working with a great bunch of guys at Caledonia Gas Department.

• 2 months later...
Lets see, started my new job last week. Sitting here now staring at my screen and trying not to fall asleep.

[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1341524982' post='550903']...up to a 5th of vodka every night.[/quote]
That's not a good thing stuie kinda scary

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lumplx

• 2 weeks later...
Sitting by candle light smoking AF2 (storms today). Just had a great little salad and probably going to bed after this round of coals.

Sitting in a motel room in Baldwin County Alabama, about 260 miles from home. Watching the news and trying to cool off after a day of walking in this heat and humidity.