So I Made An Interesting Mistake

me, being my lazy self, left tuperware full of tobacco bits sit for a long time. the tobacco was pretty much all used up other than a couple tiny pieces here and there (less than like 5 grams total i'd bet). i let these sit for months because i was too lazy to wash it out. so my roommate put them in the dishwasher and i put them in my cupboards without realizing it.

now i bet you are wondering how i know all this? well today i made a late lunch of buffalo chicken, marinara sauce, and spaghetti. now i used a tuperware thing because all our bowls are dirty (you should know i didn't want to clean it). so i am eating the spaghetti and marinara and i get this weird smell and taste. then i come to the realization that this was the tuperware i kept my mizo guava in. when it got heated up from the boiling hot marinara sauce, i guess it released a stained flavor.

moral of the story, don't mix these things up. it made my food taste weird...

I totally thought this was going to be about the first time you made love to another man! Hahah.

In all seriousness, I have narrowly avoided this same situation a few times. Once tupperware gets used for shisha, it has to ONLY be used for shisha.

all the bowls were dirty but we didn't have enough stuff in the dishwasher to justify running it yet, hence the tuperware use. we clean roughly once a week for when we have people over. we keep the place pretty clean normally anyways

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1323023680' post='531581']
god dammit, did it again. this time my curry has a slight undertone of mint in it
[/quote]

That actually doesn't sound too bad. How was it.

Also, I think there should be a thread in the How to Fun House for these food/tobacco mixes.