Beer Snobs Unite

kmccoy90

Since i drink a lot of beer i thought i should revive this thread, moving in to the new place with my girlfriend i needed t ofind a way to display all my large format beer bottles, we had a spot above the cabinetry in the kitchen so for right now thats where they hangout. Ill try to get a picture up soon so you guys can check it out. I also am going to be trying to build a bar in my place, ill be using my girlfriends grandparents place to do most of  the work on it.

oh also, hopefully this catches his attention, Ty have you tried anything from a brewery called Steamworks? they are a Canadian brewery and most of the stuff I have tried was pretty good.

I have not tried them yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them. Where are they located in Canada? Any particular brews you would recommend from them?

they are out of BC in Burnaby, and id recommend the jasmine IPA, its good but the floral jasmine offsets the Hoppy bitterness of the IPA

I recently moved to Denver, so I have a whole new world of beer to explore. I've had alot of stuff from Odell Brewery and they make some damn good beer.

Me and the girlfriend are planning on moving to colorado in 3-4 years hahaha, wade told us last night Fort Collins would be a good place

So, tomorrow at work we have an deal on beer, so I'm stocking up. I am getting a few things from Howe Sound Brewery (the Mega Destroyer Anise Imperial stout and Pumpkin eater) as well as Mission breweries Hard Root Beer. I'm hoping it will upstage not your fathers root beer, it already has a higher alcohol content AND it's from Mission brewery, in San Diego, which is an awesome brewery. Might pick up a few other things but because I only have so much room in my fridge (until my bar is built that is) but I already have 4 pints and 3 six packs (one of cider for the girlfriend)

so i did it lol, i went to work and got the beer and hopoefully i can show you guys, i guess it wont let me....but i got some stuff from howe sound brewing, mission brewing, and Rj Rocker brewing. 2 pumpkin beers, one hard root beer and one imperial stout

• 1 month later...

i picked up 3 more atwater porters, 2 more terrapin liquid bliss, 1 coney island hard root beer, one left hand nitro stout, one bison organic choclate stout and one rogue santa's secret reserve ale